Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

- Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (19527 Views)

20% off on all cars inspections call us 09033704148 / Brain Box For All Cars At Ladipo Market, Lagos. / Why exactly do you need a car diagnostics scanner!!! (8k,works With All Cars ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by fesriders: 4:39pm On Mar 09, 2019
I sincerely apologize to fellow Nairalanders for the way I sounded but this is actually how we behave as traders in the market..yabis for yabis..
Please accept my apologies..
Re: by letout: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2019
fesriders:
The fool that calls himself LETOUT thinks everybody in Ladipo is illiterate..come & see for yourself..What you don’t know is bigger than you..most of us you think are illiterates are already owning mansions in Lagos and you are there hating and suffocating..
You That have time to blacklist another persons business.. are you not the same boy boy fourth down line agent abi scout that is lying to people to come and buy or waste money on the desert you call lands in Abeokuta..Abeokuta for God’s sake, not even in Lagos..
You are claiming to be a realtor..you are just a boy Boy Scout..if you are not a poor man, then why should you be cry over my change of prices..is it your business?
What you don’t know is that my major customers don’t come from Nairaland..so whether blacklist you my business on Niraland or not does not remove even one hair from me..
I have time for you today because the governorship elections gave me free time..
But I warn you to mind your yourself or the next time you write nonsense on anybody’s business, I will infest all your websites and social media with virus and junks..
I know all the websites you are using to scout for the buyers of your fake deserts in Abeokuta..

Bla Bla Bla claiming you don’t have time but have time today. Infect the websites na. It shows how ILL-LITERATE you’re, claiming to Infect website and social media with virus. Gosh you’re such a clown. And you call yourself educated. I guess if by any chance you went to a university, you just went there to pass time. Gabbage in and gabbage Out. Bros make your money here and don’t bite more than you can chew. illiterate pile of trash. And hey I quoted you just Incase something really happens to that website.... you won’t and can’t take your words back. And least I remind you, your quoted text is actually a treat to a business that’s registered. It’s an entity in the eyes of the government. So go to school sir and acquire knowledge
Re: by letout: 5:14pm On Mar 09, 2019
fesriders:
I sincerely apologize to fellow Nairalanders for the way I sounded but this is actually our we behave as traders in the market..yabis for yabis..
Please accept my apologies..
Ode ni e whalahi!!!!
Re: by letout: 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2019
koluray:

i really dont think this is called for? Did he obtain money from you? or is this just only an issue of price disagreement? or alternatively, do you know of a better procurement service that can deliver aircon items to you or anybody else viewing this. i think that would. use fo insulting terms over public media tells a lot about level of maturity. you have a right to purchase or not or recommend whoever you have that is more reliable

I agree it’s uncalled for. Yes. But please check my first comment. I noticed he’s not stable and the guy just ran abuses on me. What do you expect me to do? Squirrel into a hole? This is the attitude I get from most NL entrepreneurs, they’re rude. They think they can just talk down on clients that aren’t satisfied with their service. When a client lays a complain about your service, what do you do? Rain abuses on the person? People have to be responsible enough to know that there is always a reaction to an action.
Re: by fesriders: 8:30pm On Mar 09, 2019
We Nigerians are just too mean to ourselves..you started it all by discouraging people from patronizing me..and I never defrauded you or any other person you know..my only offence is that I changed my prices which I have right to..See, in all my trips to China and Dubai, I have never seen any of them openly painting another person’s business black..even if you are not okay with the way I do my business, my number is on my profile and you did not think it gentlemanly to call me and complain but resorted to display your wicked nature to pull me down..
Well..No shaking, You get most of your customers online but I get most of mine offline..So lets see how it goes..Nairaland customers are just a very small percentage of my customers..even if you discourage all of them from patronizing me..I will still sell what I am selling..
Like I told you, it’s not a threat, I have all your online sites in my palm, if you continue to atack me on the social media for no cogent reason..I will have no choice than to mess you up on those sites...Please LETOUT, mind your own business..
Re: by zamirikpo(m): 12:01am On Mar 10, 2019
fesriders:
We Nigerians are just too mean to ourselves..you started it all by discouraging people from patronizing me..and I never defrauded you or any other person you know..my only offence is that I changed my prices which I have right to..See, in all my trips to China and Dubai, I have never seen any of them openly painting another person’s business black..even if you are not okay with the way I do my business, my number is on my profile and you did not think it gentlemanly to call me and complain but resorted to display your wicked nature to pull me down..
Well..No shaking, You get most of your customers online but I get most of mine offline..So lets see how it goes..Nairaland customers are just a very small percentage of my customers..even if you discourage all of them from patronizing me..I will still sell what I am selling..
Like I told you, it’s not a threat, I have all your online sites in my palm, if you continue to atack me on the social media for no cogent reason..I will have no choice than to mess you up on those sites...Please LETOUT, mind your own business..

U waste too much energy on negative things.....pls how much for camry 2007 compressor, the manual conversion.
Re: by fesriders: 6:52am On Mar 10, 2019
My apologies Zamirikpo..your compressor is N35k..you can either come to Ladipo or I render home service..You can always get me on 014537463 or 08177747774
Regards..
Re: by letout: 7:11am On Mar 10, 2019
fesriders:

I don’t take treats likely and you’ll be held liable if anything happens to the “websites you’ve on the palms of your hand” it’s just that simple. You threw the first shot by insulting me for complaining non how you do your business. Why didn’t you address the issue in a polite way. The chats are all here maybe you can read it again and see where you erred.
Re: by fesriders: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2019
Go and sit in the dust bin...try me
Re: by fesriders: 7:55am On Mar 11, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 8:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
Re: by SUNDAYPAUL: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2019
How much is tokunboh condenser for toyota camry 2003
Re: by fesriders: 6:08am On Mar 12, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:34am On Mar 13, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:51am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 8:34am On Mar 14, 2019
Re: by ChangeHolder(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Do you have 2083/04 Honda CRV compressor? If you do, what is your last price? I have seen one here, but if yours is cheaper I can go for it.
Re: by fesriders: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2019
If you have already seen it elsewhere, please buy it there..or call me.
I have decided not to be publishing prices again ..the reason is because Nairaland is a forum and the prices i give become topics of discussion..even some daring to attack me when i change those prices..
Ok..even if i give you price on Nairaland, are you also going to be bargaining here until we reach price agreement ?.. Of course NO..
I believe a serious buyer will always call me personally..
My bro please bear with me..
Re: by fesriders: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:42am On Mar 16, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:32pm On Mar 16, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:43am On Mar 17, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:45am On Mar 18, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 7:31am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: by fesriders: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

♻️♻️ This Is How To Process Your Tint Permit And Medical Report ♻️♻️ / CARS BELOW 2M*TOYOTA,HONDA,VOLKSWAGON.NISSAN,BMW,BENZ, CHRYSLER & MORE, / Tips On Buying Cars From The US, By Autogeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.