Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Help!! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help!! (420 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! by Sucrebae: 10:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Hello everyone, please I need your advice on this delicate matter....I have two boys with my baby daddy and now he's married. He told me he wants to relocate to Canada through an exam and he wants to take my boys along.my concern now is it advisable for me to release my girls to him and his wife?
Won't it affect me in the future?though he said there's a way I can come too later but I don't know how.....
I'm confused right now cos I want a better life for my kids and at the same time I want to be with my kids. Your contributions will be highly appreciated.

Re: Help!! by youngsahito(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2018
why not keep d girls and leave the boys to him but make sure that u always get in touch with them.
Re: Help!! by ashatoda: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
Does the wife know about you and her husband? are you certain that she will be able to take care of the boys well? answer these questions first
Re: Help!! by Sucrebae: 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
youngsahito:
why not keep d girls and leave the boys to him but make sure that u always get in touch with them.

Thank you for your advise,thing is I don't have girls.all I want to know is will I lose my kids if his wife pose as their mom?
Re: Help!! by Sucrebae: 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
ashatoda:
Does the wife know about you and her husband? are you certain that she will be able to take care of the boys well? answer these questions first

The wife knows about me...I'm not sure she can take care of my kids but their dad assured me that he will take good care of them.
Is there a way he can take my sons and I there?or call for me later because he said there's a way I can come but he has not explained to me
Re: Help!! by youngsahito(m): 4:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sucrebae:

Thank you for your advise,thing is I don't have girls.all I want to know is will I lose my kids if his wife pose as their mom?
why not file a case in court about your kids
Re: Help!! by ashatoda: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
Sucrebae:

The wife knows about me...I'm not sure she can take care of my kids but their dad assured me that he will take good care of them.
Is there a way he can take my sons and I there?or call for me later because he said there's a way I can come but he has not explained to me

I don't want to sound like a killjoy but I know that it's impossible for another person to take care of someone else's kids as that person will do. You stated that you are a baby mama how do you think she will react to this. If you are in her shoes will you take it kindly? I will advise that you talk to the man and let him see reasons why he needs to take you with him or better process yours and your kids together promise him that you will move to a different city over there and he is free to visit anytime. This is the best I can give cos I can't advise you to leave the kids with him they are his kids and he will have good intentions but the woman is the problem and I can't also advise you to stop the kids from going it's like hindering their progress in life

1 Like

Re: Help!! by Sucrebae: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
ashatoda:

I don't want to sound like a killjoy but I know that it's impossible for another person to take care of someone else's kids as that person will do. You stated that you are a baby mama how do you think she will react to this. If you are in her shoes will you take it kindly? I will advise that you talk to the man and let him see reasons why he needs to take you with him or better process yours and your kids together promise him that you will move to a different city over there and he is free to visit anytime. This is the best I can give cos I can't advise you to leave the kids with him they are his kids and he will have good intentions but the woman is the problem and I can't also advise you to stop the kids from going it's like hindering their progress in life
Thank you so much for your honest contribution, it's my fear that the wife might maltreat my children while I'm thousands of miles away from them.
I'm sure of his love for them but just like you said his wife might be the problem. Is there a way he can relocate me with the kids? Cos I need to know if there are other options to my baby daddy taking my sons to canada
Re: Help!! by Sucrebae: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
[quote author=ashatoda post=73356056]

I don't want to sound like a killjoy but I know that it's impossible for another person to take care of someone else's kids as that person will do. You stated that you are a baby mama how do you think she will react to this. If you are in her shoes will you take it kindly? I will advise that you talk to the man and let him see reasons why he needs to take you with him or better process yours and your kids together promise him that you will move to a different city over there and he is free to visit anytime. This is the best I can give cos I can't advise you to leave the kids with him they are his kids and he will have good intentions but the woman is the problem and I can't also advise you to stop the kids from going it's like hindering their progress in life[/quot

We're once married but not by court till he left me to marry the new woman so its not as if I had my children with him after he got married to her. I don't want to be cheated by him

(1) (Reply)

FUTA Boils As Reckless Driver Kills Student (Photos) / A Complete Guide On How To Spend A Week In Dubai / See The Accident That Happened Between A PSP Truck And Danfo Bus In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.