Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Rape - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rape (300 Views)

Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / The Rape Of Children By Christians & Catholics Is Attack Upon African Bloodline / Denmark:imam Says, Child Rape Should Be Legal Because It Is Part Islamic Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape by gabazin080(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2018
RAPE

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
I ddnt see where is written that we must report to the police
Re: Rape by id4sho(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2018
gabazin080:
RAPE

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
I ddnt see where is written that we must report to the police
A typical Nigerian kid who lives under his parents roof spewing rubbish her and there. Rapist in the making if not confirmed one.
ode
Re: Rape by gabazin080(m): 8:12am On Nov 29, 2018
id4sho:

A typical Nigerian kid who lives under his parents roof spewing rubbish her and there. Rapist in the making if not confirmed one.
ode
your uncles ODE.
Did I write the bible

(1) (Reply)

My Perspective On Church Buildings / How Far You Are From Heaven / Prayer Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.