Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Are You Interested - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You Interested (766 Views)

Are You Interested In Becoming A Distributor? / <<<<< Are You Interested? >>>>> / Αre you interested in soap making business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested by tolusaliu: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2010
Hello,if you are interested in joining the feeders team of juventus and you know you are very good and skillful which will make you to graduate in the club quickly,simply call me on 08051175869 or 08137391263

N:B
TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY.
Re: Are You Interested by makajibbz(m): 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2010
what do i hv to send you ?
Re: Are You Interested by tolusaliu: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
International passport, 4 passport photograph,hiv status,letter that player is not injured better still call me to explain better.
Re: Are You Interested by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2010
How much is the registration form going to cost? or is it free?
Re: Are You Interested by IbrahimB: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2010
Interested folks should also send genuine birth certificates, or age-declaration not more recent than 5 years.
In the absence of both, aspiring players should submit results of an MRI scan from a Government hospital.
Testimonies from uncle or brother will not be accepted.

NB:
We need to stamp age cheats from this country. angry
Re: Are You Interested by tolusaliu: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2010
@chelseabmw you are just too rude,i wonder how people like seun allow you on this forum,there should be a way you need to reply elderly ones,i checked all your former replies to people's post you keep saying Bleep OFF.I thought u just tapped that from maybe someone or u should know better.Have being doing business b4 u were born,so stop that am not your mate.Learn how to respect adults.
Re: Are You Interested by chelseabmw(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Container Haulage Is Still The Most Consistent Of All The Transport Biz / Order For Your Laptop Batteries Here / Original Remy Indian Human Hair For Sale @ Very Good Rates.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.