Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (3405 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Photos Of Jubril Before He Was Turned To Buhari / FG Reveals When New Minimum Wage Will Be Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Amaru101(m): 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2018

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by gaby(m): 11:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
These unfounded insinuations are truly undeserving of an official response.

Very silly a topic to even broach debating.

Come on...

The CIA would have allowed a "Jubril" body-doubling Buhari into the white house?

Haba..this is just so laughable

8 Likes

Re: ... by bedspread: 11:49pm On Nov 29, 2018
I still don't understand how this clone issue came about! I see it as a distraction!

What I Read Kanu say was that the Person on seat of Aso rock is not Pmb but a certain Jubrin!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by Heartbender: 11:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
They're changing the narrative. Kanu never said he was cloned....Liars

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by iammo(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Lol, FG seriously don't need replying this fools. If MMM can trick them on how money can grow and multiply on its own, while cashing out on the brainless ones, I think Lamidi KANU can pull any stunt and also get away with it. This is why they can't produce a leader in Nigeria since the 60s, always chasing shadows

Re: ... by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
By making us to accept ur decision that dis accusation must be ignored only means u are hiding something from d general public...if u guys think we do not deserve an explanation abt the questionable identity of a man whom u want us to vote for it means u are all r£tard€d in dat aso rock....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ... by oyin44: 12:08am On Nov 30, 2018
Was it wise for someone to wish dead upon his fellow human beings not to talk of his fellow citizens..this is pure Evil..
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 30, 2018
oyin44:
Was it wise for someone to wish dead upon his fellow human beings not to talk of his fellow citizens..this is pure Evil..
The same president is backing terrorists group who kills.

5 Likes

Re: ... by ayzTIGER: 12:41am On Nov 30, 2018
This current Buhari is questionable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ... by Katier00(f): 4:40am On Nov 30, 2018
Honestly this jubril stuff is making me sick. How could you guys believe that a foreigner is the president. Me I don't understand this. How can jubril mimick Buhari so perfectly? You can't even mimick your siblings that you have spend almost all your life with so perfectly well then imagine jubril out of nowhere, after Buhari was gone for 3months, jubril came became the clone of the real Buhari. Same voice, same walking step, same look and even same sense of humor abegi tell me another story
Re: ... by Mankosi: 6:00am On Nov 30, 2018
Answering questions with questions. Is buhari cloned or not? And u are still asking us if he's cloned will he be remembering what he did in 1983 and pdtf. That's not the answer to the question.
If sb cannot be cloned then where's the word "clone" coming from?..
Re: ... by haladadon: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Katier00:
Honestly this jubril stuff is making me sick. How could you guys believe that a foreigner is the president. Me I don't understand this. How can jubril mimick Buhari so perfectly? You can't even mimick your siblings that you have spend almost all your life with so perfectly well then imagine jubril out of nowhere, after Buhari was gone for 3months, jubril came became the clone of the real Buhari. Same voice, same walking step, same look and even same sense of humor abegi tell me another story

Google the word political decoy and you'll get a full understanding of what we are talking about. you'll never be a zombie again.

you can also click this link to free yourself from the shackles that binds you.

https://www.inverse.com/article/20885-world-leaders-body-doubles-hillary-clinton

3 Likes

Re: ... by Katier00(f): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2018
haladadon:

Google the word political decoy and you'll get a full understanding of what we are talking about. you'll never be a zombie again.

you can also click this link to free yourself from the shackles that binds you.

https://www.inverse.com/article/20885-world-leaders-body-doubles-hillary-clinton
like I said, I'm not a fan of Buhari, am just stating the actual truth that's all.
Re: ... by Amaru101(m): 7:47am On Nov 30, 2018
I don’t blv dis Jubril thang but one thang I knw is ”anytin is possible in Nigeria”
Re: ... by awgumayor: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2018
iammo:
Lol, FG seriously don't need replying this fools. If MMM can trick them on how money can grow and multiply on its own, while cashing out on the brainless ones, I think Lamidi KANU can pull any stunt and also get away with it. This is why they can't produce a leader in Nigeria since the 60s, always chasing shadows
You that have been producing leaders since 1914, you have turned Nigeria into poverty capital of the world, shithole of the continent, cemetery of the world, the worst country to give birth. Any day you step out that your muds filled gutter smelling legs out of that zoo is the day you curse all those "leaders" dead or alive that put Nigeria in that ugly conditions. Political savvy, yet no electricity in the 21st century, born to rule, yet always go to abroad for medical checkup. Leadership my foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ... by iammo(m): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2018
awgumayor:
You that have been producing leaders since 1914, you have turned Nigeria into poverty capital of the world, shithole of the continent, cemetery of the world, the worst country to give birth. Any day you step out that your muds filled gutter smelling legs out of that zoo is the day you curse all those "leaders" dead or alive that put Nigeria in that ugly conditions. Political savvy, yet no electricity in the 21st century, born to rule, yet always go to abroad for medical checkup. Leadership my foot.

Pained soul, I don't engage in mindless chitchat with insult spewing ranter... Now run along
Re: ... by Omoboricash(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2018
Heartbender:
They're changing the narrative. Kanu never said he was cloned....Liars
Pls tell us what your leader said about jubrin. He wasn't cloned but replaced or hiss heart was interchanged
Pls tell us more
Re: ... by Heartbender: 8:13pm On Nov 30, 2018
Dear simpleton, saying the truth doesn't polarise me
Omoboricash:

Pls tell us what your leader said about jubrin. He wasn't cloned but replaced or hiss heart was interchanged
Pls tell us more
Re: ... by gazal55(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2018
Av you ever heard of Mc Tagwue or whatever please try and do research about him so u can confirm mimic issue
Re: ... by gazal55(m): 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2018
Katier00:
Av you ever heard of Mc Tagwue? Please try and do research about him so u can confirm the issue of mimicking
Re: ... by awgumayor: 6:20am On Dec 01, 2018
iammo:

Pained soul, I don't engage in mindless chitchat with insult spewing ranter... Now run along
You are the pained soul here, since you have been watching the people who can't produce leaders making it in the country your so called leaders are ravaging. Now go and sit down in that open smelling gutter in front of your house.
Re: ... by iammo(m): 6:23am On Dec 01, 2018
awgumayor:
You are the pained soul here, since you have been watching the people who can't produce leaders making it in the country your so called leaders are ravaging. Now go and sit down in that open smelling gutter in front of your house.

grin grin you are still on this issue? Na wa oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Complains Of Campaign Of Calumny By Some Politicians / Five APC Governors Working For Atiku - Leaders. Ng / See Heart Breaking Picture Of Class Room In Boki LGA, Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.