Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

*** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / *** (422 Views)

Urgent Info Needed About Operating Domiciliary Account In Nigeria / Coca-cola Nigeria Okays $600m For Expansion / How Start A Coca Cola Business/mini Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** by donbrowser(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: *** by itiswellandwell: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: *** by donbrowser(m): 3:12am On Dec 03, 2018
itiswellandwell:

There is no information you need for this. Just go to your nearby sole distributor and ask. If you need crates to buy, that's when you can come online as you may get that cheaper perhaps you can see someone who has for sale. I just love their customer care as their customer support which are officials attached to you comes regularly to check your stock and also see to seeing you make progress and tips to make progress.
I will advise you to be careful and clear this your post as there are scammers and kidnappers loitering everywhere online. Wish you all the very best.
Thanks bro
Re: *** by donbrowser(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
itiswellandwell:

There is no information you need for this. Just go to your nearby sole distributor and ask. If you need crates to buy, that's when you can come online as you may get that cheaper perhaps you can see someone who has for sale. I just love their customer care as their customer support which are officials attached to you comes regularly to check your stock and also see to seeing you make progress and tips to make progress.
I will advise you to be careful and clear this your post as there are scammers and kidnappers loitering everywhere online. Wish you all the very best.
Please edit your post. I already edited mine.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Battles Ecobank Over N2 Billion Loss / Quality Bedsheets Available For Supplies / Mydeviceneeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.