Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:06 AM

We View On What Happened Between Rev.fr.ekije Mbaka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We View On What Happened Between Rev.fr.ekije Mbaka (385 Views)

Dawisu Explains What Happened Between Ganduje And Sanusi / Rev. Fr. Ike Odigbo: A Misleading Account On Enugu Security / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We View On What Happened Between Rev.fr.ekije Mbaka by Kingcesar: 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2018
My view on what transpired between mbaka and peter obi. Mbaka fell to a carefully laid trap of peter obi. No one goes to an event that you where a special guest of honor without make some promises or dropping some cash for them. Obi knew that mbaka doesn’t know how to handle Nigerian politicians with care and also he is pro buhari, in other to discredit him when he will want to campaign for buhari he had to go to a bazaar of the Catholic Church and refuses to make any donation in public or even pledge anything. To me it was a set up.
Anyway we must atikulate come 2019.
Re: We View On What Happened Between Rev.fr.ekije Mbaka by zeromeridian: 4:42pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kingcesar:
My view on what transpired between mbaka and peter obi. Mbaka fell to a carefully laid trap of peter obi. No one goes to an event that you where a special guest of honor without make some promises or dropping some cash for them. Obi knew that mbaka doesn’t know how to handle Nigerian politicians with care and also he is pro buhari, in other to discredit him when he will want to campaign for buhari he had to go to a bazaar of the Catholic Church and refuses to make any donation in public or even pledge anything. To me it was a set up.
Anyway we must atikulate come 2019.
zone B

1 Like

Re: We View On What Happened Between Rev.fr.ekije Mbaka by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
To think that the writer of this rubbish is a Nigerian youth, one of the acclaimed leaders of tomorrow makes me wanna slap someone right now. sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo 2019: 'AA' Re-affirms Uche Nwosu As Its Candidate / FG Updates On New Minimum Wage On Implementing N30,000 / How Nigerians Reacted To 2019 Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.