Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Malice Keeping Between Couples - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Malice Keeping Between Couples (7112 Views)

Can Good Intimacy Actually Cures Marital Crises Between Couples? / Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by ogawisdom(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2018
ImaIma1:

How come men conveniently forget the other part of the "submit" passage? It says "love your wife". When you read how the Bible describes love in 1corin 13, you will agree that a husband cannot be inconsiderate, a dictator or a demigod that cannot accept when wrong and apologize.

But all you guys see is "SUBMIT! SUBMIT!!"

once a woman submits to his husband the husband will love her dearly. submission is what a man calls love , men don't need the love of a woman he needs the submission of a woman which is a divine injunction.

christian marriage makes a man the master in the marriage that is why he is the provider and the wife helper. submission comes before the woman is loved more.

satanic feminist/hopeless pegans who doesn't believe in the Bible should not quote me, the Bible is my standard reference point for marriage

1 Like

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by alBHAGDADI: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2018
ogawisdom:

once a woman submits to his husband the husband will love her dearly. submission is what a man calls love , men don't need the love of a woman he needs the submission of a woman which is a divine injunction.

christian marriage makes a man the master in the marriage that is why he is the provider and the wife helper. submission comes before the woman is loved more.

satanic feminist who doesn't believe in the Bible should not quote me, the Bible is my standard reference point for marriage

As a matter of fact, if the OP's marriage is a Christian one, then feminists need to stay Faraway from this thread because they have no biblical advice to give. This is simply a Christian issue which should be left to Christians, not feminists aka satanists.

1 Like

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2018
ogawisdom:

satanic feminist/hopeless pegans who doesn't believe in the Bible should not quote me, the Bible is my standard reference point for marriage

It is not conditional. That is not how the Bible said it. The Bible did not say the woman should submit so that the husband can love her. They both have separate duties...man love your wife and woman submit to your husband.

If we are going to talk about the fact that he is the provider and deserves to be the master, then that reason is faulty. Because we have many situations where a woman is the provider or major provider. Does it now mean that she becomes the master?
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by AdedoyinO(f): 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
ogawisdom:

once a woman submits to his husband the husband will love her dearly. submission is what a man calls love , men don't need the love of

This is complete heresy and not the biblical marriage.

Loving your wife has nothing to do with her submission, it is your obligation to do so as unto the Lord.

Likewise the submission of a woman to her hubby is as unto the Lord and not predicated on hubby's love. Both must be present in a christian home.

However, men have a higher responsibilty. God never made you master, he made you head and leader to protect, provide, and guard. Masters do none of these.

Jesus gave Himself up for the church to present her without spots or wrinkle, you are to do same for your wife.

'Submission' is a curious word. It means a contemporary or a partner with equal rights should reliquish his or her rights so that you as the head can lead effectively and everyone comes under one focus. Jesus submitted to the will of the Father

2 Likes

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by ImaIma1(f): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2018
AdedoyinO:

Loving your wife has nothing to do with her submission, it is your obligation to do so as unto the Lord.

Likewise the submission of a woman to her hubby is as unto the Lord and not predicated on hubby's love. Both must be present in a christian home.

However, men have a higher responsibilty. God never made you master, he made you head and leader to protect, provide, and guard. Masters do none of these.

Jesus gave Himself up for the church to present her without spots or wrinkle, you are to do same for your wife.

'Submission' is a curious word. It means a contemporary or a partner with equal rights should reliquish his or her rights so that you as the head can effectively and everyone comes under one focus. Jesus submitted to the will of the Father..

Thank you so much for this expatiation...very apt.

A lot of men are looking for slaves and not wives
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by ogawisdom(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Advice to everyone.

Before you interfere in husband and wife issue, make sure you start off by siding with the husband. He is the head of the home and the authority over the woman as stipulated by the Bible which is the word of God. It is from that point you will be able to see clearly who's at fault between the couple. It will be possible to make sound judgment in their case because you started off recognizing God's rule which made the husband head. The same thing applies with parents and children. Always side with the parents first.

Now the husband might be the one at fault, but not siding with him at first will prevent you from making him say the stupid thing that lured him into doing the wrong thing he did. Siding with the wife instead of him will only render you foolish and horrible before him for interfering in his home where he has authority.

When the husband has stated the foolish thing that made him do wrong, which he might not quite be aware he's exposing himself, then you can now calmly make him see his fault.

As for the feminists on this thread, keep siding with your fellow females. You are making this life to seem like a battle of the genders. Look at the way you all are already advising her to quit her marriage all because of a rough time which she admits to instigating. One even said a man should no matter what beat his wife. What if he wakes up in the middle of the night and sees her about slitting his throat? He should just pet her and move on. No, I don't support domestic violence, but girls of these days think they can just get away with their acidic tongue. Such girls actually have men made for them. Instead of you to use this singlehood to learn to control your tongue, you are busy affiliating with a stupid ideology such as feminism.

Proverb 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

If you use your tongue to speak death, it will come your way. Your husband will beat the hell out of you untill you come to your senses. If you use it wisely to say lovely and soothing words, life will come your way and your husband will love you and respect you.

@OP move back to your husband's room and be his wife. Keep talking to him until he starts responding. Lastly, ignore the advise from the feminists here. None of them will share their husband with you after they've made you lose yours. They might even be going through worse in their own home, but they will never say. What you are going through is just one of the ups aand downs of marriage. It will pass.

1000000000000000 likes

op follows this sensible advice n forget frustrated single parents looking to make u join their gang of satanic feminists
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by ImaIma1(f): 9:46pm On Dec 09, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Advice to everyone.

Before you interfere in husband and wife issue, make sure you start off by siding with the husband. He is the head of the home and the authority over the woman as stipulated by the Bible which is the word of God. It is from that point you will be able to see clearly who's at fault between the couple. It will be possible to make sound judgment in their case because you started off recognizing God's rule which made the husband head. The same thing applies with parents and children. Always side with the parents first.

Now the husband might be the one at fault, but not siding with him at first will prevent you from making him say the stupid thing that lured him into doing the wrong thing he did. Siding with the wife instead of him will only render you foolish and horrible before him for interfering in his home where he has authority.

When the husband has stated the foolish thing that made him do wrong, which he might not quite be aware he's exposing himself, then you can now calmly make him see his fault.

As for the feminists on this thread, keep siding with your fellow females. You are making this life to seem like a battle of the genders. Look at the way you all are already advising her to quit her marriage all because of a rough time which she admits to instigating. One even said a man should no matter what beat his wife. What if he wakes up in the middle of the night and sees her about slitting his throat? He should just pet her and move on. No, I don't support domestic violence, but girls of these days think they can just get away with their acidic tongue. Such girls actually have men made for them. Instead of you to use this singlehood to learn to control your tongue, you are busy affiliating with a stupid ideology such as feminism.

Proverb 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.

If you use your tongue to speak death, it will come your way. Your husband will beat the hell out of you untill you come to your senses. If you use it wisely to say lovely and soothing words, life will come your way and your husband will love you and respect you.

@OP move back to your husband's room and be his wife. Keep talking to him until he starts responding. Lastly, ignore the advise from the feminists here. None of them will share their husband with you after they've made you lose yours. They might even be going through worse in their own home, but they will never say. What you are going through is just one of the ups aand downs of marriage. It will pass.

Everything doesn't have to be a battle of sexes. This is simply a case of how you treat your fellow human especially one you claim and pledged to love.

Siding with the husband/parents implies that the other party/parties cannot express themselves and that has destroyed many families...when someone believes that his/her word is yea and amen, that is already cause for worry.
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
AdedoyinO:

'Submission' is a curious word. It means a contemporary or a partner with equal rights should reliquish his or her rights so that you as the head can effectively and everyone comes under one focus. Jesus submitted to the will of the Father..
Thank God we still have good men with a proper understanding. God bless you
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by jaksmillioniar: 12:16am On Dec 10, 2018
Dduchess:
I have been married for 11 years with 3 kids, we have had our ups and down over the years but our first major fight was 3 years ago where I was physically beaten due to me accusing him of infidelity. Now I have been physically abused again with my hair ripped of my scalp. I cried my eyes out but he never said a word to me. I moved out of the bedroom to the guest room and till date he has refused to say a word to me and comes and goes as he pleases. Keeping malice is his hubby as I see him do that to family friends and loved ones over the years so am not surprised. I usually end the malice but for this one I believe he should be the adult and apologise to me as he is my head and protection but yet he scarred and battered me. I am hurting and cannot continue like this as malice is not my style please advice me on what to do? As he has refused to say sorry for reaping my hair of my scalp while arguing and I think I deserve better and shouldn't be the one to go to him. I am depressed
Why accused him and cause him pains he neva wish to beat u but u got him mad.u lier u Neva tell us bad word u tell him dat he beat u. He beat u but Neva kick u out show he still love u. Apologies to him and let him do dat if to cry wit the kids he will apologies too
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by jaksmillioniar: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2018
AdedoyinO:

'Submission' is a curious word. It means a contemporary or a partner with equal rights should reliquish his or her rights so that you as the head can lead effectively and everyone comes under one focus. Jesus submitted to the will of the Father
She insult him
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by alBHAGDADI: 6:13am On Dec 10, 2018
ImaIma1:

Everything doesn't have to be a battle of sexes. This is simply a case of how you treat your fellow human especially one you claim and pledged to love.

Siding with the husband/parents implies that the other party/parties cannot express themselves and that has destroyed many families...when someone believes that his/her word is yea and amen, that is already cause for worry.

Not starting off by siding with the husband/parents means you have no regard for the authority God established. That's why one cannot be a feminist and still be a Christian.
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
Yes I am.

Sister you can lie for Africa o

A thirty year old guy is pursuing u and u stated that you are married, even with the advice you give on marriage issue it shows small pikin de worry you, 23yo

You ain't married

https://www.nairaland.com/4891203/honest-why-not-married-yet#73639618

https://www.nairaland.com/4891203/honest-why-not-married-yet#73638556

2 Likes

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by zed7: 7:39am On Dec 10, 2018
It's now clear why men hit women. The OP just came back to say she was the one who attempted hitting her man and got a beating. Women are the cause of 90% of the issues in relationships.
What we men should do is learn to keep our cool and ignore them for peace to reign. The husbands method of withdrawing is just to keep sane and not do something crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by ImaIma1(f): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Not starting off by siding with the husband/parents means you have no regard for the authority God established. That's why one cannot be a feminist and still be a Christian.

The way the word "feminist" keeps flying around is becoming a cause for concern. And anyone that has a contrary opinion to the man is termed "feminist".

I am speaking based on the Bible but some men like to quote the Bible to suit them. If a man loves his wife, the way Christ loved the church, we won't have issues
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2018
It’s called being sarcastic. And I’m not 23. Thanks
chidichuddo:

Sister you can lie for Africa o

A thirty year old guy is pursuing u and u stated that you are married, even with the advice you give on marriage issue it shows small pikin de worry you, 23yo

You ain't married

https://www.nairaland.com/4891203/honest-why-not-married-yet#73639618

https://www.nairaland.com/4891203/honest-why-not-married-yet#73638556
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
It’s called being sarcastic. And I’m not 23. Thanks

Kindly Google the meaning of being sarcastic and read your your response afterwards after stating your age

A married woman never lies about her status or age cos it makes her feel respected and her words carry water , it's either you are lying or cheating on your husband.

If I were u u won't let this linger so people don't notice.

.lie or not you are a fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2018
chidichuddo:

Kindly Google the meaning of being sarcastic and read your your response afterwards after stating your age

A married woman never lies about her status or age cos it makes her feel respected and her words carry water , it's either you are lying or cheating on your husband.

If I were u u won't let this linger so people don't notice.

.lie or not you are a fraud

people can notice, I couldn’t care less. I don’t have to prove myself to faceless people who I don’t know. Good morning and have a nice day.
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
people can notice, I couldn’t care less. I don’t have to prove myself to faceless people who I don’t know. Good morning and have a nice day.

No wonder you comment childishly on mature topics, a woman denying to be married and later say she is married.if marriage tire you why not divorce since it's the same advice you give other ladies

2 Likes

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
chidichuddo:

No wonder you comment childishly on mature topics, a woman denying to be married and later say she is married.if marriage tire you why not divorce since it's the same advice you give other ladies
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by zed7: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
Lol. Why give advice to married people when u are still struggling with understanding relationships? This kind of topics are for married people and singles should read and learn not talk about something they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2018
Do you have any proof that I’m not married? Are you telling me that every single person who comments on this section relating to marital issues is married? Please kindly keep your silly opinions to yourself, it’s not wanted.
zed7:

Lol. Why give advice to married people when u are still struggling with understanding relationships? This kind of topics are for married people and singles should read and learn not talk about something they know nothing about.
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by zed7: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
Do you have any proof that I’m not married? Are you telling me that every single person who comments on this section relating to marital issues is married? Please kindly keep your silly opinions to yourself, it’s not wanted.
Liars have no reputation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2018
Ok
zed7:

Liars have no reputation.
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:

Shame no de catch you?

I repeat a happily married woman can never lie about her married status

1 Like

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 10, 2018
Should we keep on going back and forth on this? Until you can prove that I’m not married, your argument is invalid and false. Nonsense.
chidichuddo:

Shame no de catch you?

I repeat a happily married woman can never lie about her married status
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
Should we keep on going back and forth on this? Until you can prove that I’m not married, your argument is invalid and false. Nonsense.

You said yourself you ain't married and stated you are currently in a relationship with a man begging you for marriage or dem hack your account ni?

No man can take this statement lying down wen his wife states she ain't married even if it's a joke, giving room for potential toasting , philandering.

2 Likes

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
And I’ve stated that I was being sarcastic, abi you can’t read English? Like I’ve said if you can’t provide any proof that I’m not married, I suggest you keep shut. You have lost this argument. Imagine a faceless internet warrior telling me my marital status. Shior.
chidichuddo:

You said yourself you ain't married and stated you are currently in a relationship with a man begging you for marriage or dem hack your account ni?

No man can take this statement lying down wen his wife states she ain't married even if it's a joke, giving room for potential toasting , philandering.
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
And I’ve stated that I was being sarcastic, abi you can’t read English? Like I’ve said if you can’t provide any proof that I’m not married, I suggest you keep shut. You have lost this argument. Imagine a faceless internet warrior telling me my marital status. Shior.

I suggest you keep quiet if you don't know the meaning of being a married woman

You still can't say if you are married or not, go to family section and see what people are saying

1 Like

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Why are you trying to dictate my status? I don’t understand. Why is my marital status affecting you mr man? Oga please go and sit down somewhere and make good use of your day biko. Imagine going back and forth arguing with a lady because you believe she’s not married. How pathetic.
chidichuddo:

I suggest you keep quiet if you don't know the meaning of being a married woman

You still can't say if you are married or not, go to family section and see what people are saying
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
Why are you trying to dictate my status? I don’t understand. Why is my marital status affecting you mr man? Oga please go and sit down somewhere and make good use of your day biko. Imagine going back and forth arguing with a lady because you believe she’s not married. How pathetic.

Wetin concern me with your status, stick to one madam, single or married it's your business , let vulnerable guys or men not fall for your antics, lest they become victims trapped in your web.

Upon Citing your moniker if any guy should see this ,they won't take you serious even if at the tale end you decide to come out married no one will take you serious either for business or to assist you.

You don't even know if you are married or not

Being married is a thing of pride and respect ,stop advising married women to go for divorce IF you are not married.

You are a fraud!

2 Likes

Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Listen, I don’t care about anything you’re saying. I’m not here to make any personal relationships with anyone. I’m anonymous and have kept it that way for years. I state my opinion on this forum and I go about my day. If people don’t take me serious, i couldn’t care less it’s not affecting my bills or payroll. All this ragga ragga nonsense you’re typing is dust. My marriage is not your concern, Oga pleaseee abheg go and do something useful with your time, you’re becoming a nuisance in my mentions. Kilooodee ahn ahn
chidichuddo:

Wetin concern me with your status, stick to one madam, single or married it's your business , let vulnerable guys or men not fall for your antics, lest they become victims trapped in your web.

Upon Citing your moniker if any guy should see this ,they won't take you serious even if at the tale end you decide to come out married no one will take you serious either for business or to assist you.

You don't even know if you are married or not

Being married is a thing of pride and respect ,stop advising married women to go for divorce IF you are not married.

You are a fraud!
Re: Malice Keeping Between Couples by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2018
Saffi:
Listen, I don’t care about anything you’re saying. I’m not here to make any personal relationships with anyone. I’m anonymous and have kept it that way for years. I state my opinion on this forum and I go about my day. If people don’t take me serious, i couldn’t care less it’s not affecting my bills or payroll. All this ragga ragga nonsense you’re typing is dust. My marriage is not your concern, Oga pleaseee abheg go and do something useful with your time, you’re becoming a nuisance in my mentions. Kilooodee ahn ahn

Woman swerve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend's Wife Lied For 7 Years / Mother- In- Law Wahala - What Would You Do If Your Mum Did This ? / Her Mother Inlaw Scolds Her... Pls Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.