Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Personal Thread. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Personal Thread. (531 Views)

Rescue Of A Dying Boerbul (brindle).... !!! Her Personal Diary / Up Close And Personal With A Lion At My Village River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Thread. by Dami12345: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cc Kingsango

You know a lot about spirts and this world.
I need your opinion on something.

Initially when we came into contact I thought your post we just stupid...they were filled with videos and links and I felt if this is real it shouldn't be like this.

When I took the time to check your threads and some of the video, most especially your blog. I was surprised, you definitely know what you are about.

However I dont understand how you know what you do or why you say what you say.

You must know that only a few would listen, and the odds against you are huge.

Even those who would listen would have too many enemies to fight should they choose to pick up the fight.

A question I would like you to answer is why, what do you wish to achieve.

That being said any nosy person here would most likely have left reading due to the length of this post.

I've always wanted to change Nigeria and preety much Africa, I admired the whites before but getting to know them I understood what they have been doing to us.

I realised how much of our future they rule and the fact that all our woes a have roots with them and any attempt to change this will lead to a repercussions from them.

I thought Nigeria is the heart of Africa and she can be used to save Africa.

I tried talking to people but that doesn't work, most people are cowards and won't fight unless or try to change anything.

I thought our politicians were just incompetent, I realised that they weren't, they were in league with the enemy because they know nothing else, it is profitable, and they have the backing of the white man.

With so many shinning examples of rich and powerful corrupt people around how can any one chose different.

Only those who can look to the future understand that if we keep going like this, we will have no place in the future...
If American decided today that she needs our lands she can wipe us out with little effort.
She has already decimated our culture , our people are blind, she has given us prop gods to serve.

I know things will keep being worse because there is no reason for it to get better.

Now our ladies are walking corpses, used for rituals steady, our young men are yahoo/criminally inclined.

I've wanted to change this , I thought telling people would help , I felt I wasn't worthy to actively pick up this fight, what gave me the right to decide who lived and who dies, even tho my success would lead to the rise of Africa I am afraid to take the steps,

They involve killing to make detergents to certain vices in our society.

People who stimulate this vices would be publicly punished ,
It involves making drastic changes to policy and a take over of the government either subtle of openly.

It involves continuous guiding of the country, and with the high stakes.

I do not fear for myself, I fear to fail or show my hand, I fear to commit so much violence in this quest and to be seen not for the sacrifice I have made of myself for my country.

I fear that the Libia event may repeat itself.
I fear my allies are so enslaved by the whites that they think the sun shines out their ass.
Re: Personal Thread. by Dami12345: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2018
Cc Kingsango

My methods will be extreme, I have thought hard about this for 8 years planning. How to go about fixing Nigeria.
I have been working at different none violent plans, they all fall short, considering the enemy I fight,
I also look at the greater scheme, if I kill would this affect me in life further, is my reason to try and save the black race justified by killing so many, waging war on so many.

I saw your post on kill squads, an effective plan, however the root cause remains the entire state of the country.

The pastors can't and won't help, the politicains gain from not helping, the rich gain from the poverty in Nigeria they would never let it change. And all this works in favour of the white man.

To change they have to fear something more than they fear the white man, they have to be brought to love their people.

I have had this in my heart for so long, I shy from killing but I know this cannot be done with out killing.

Besides I would have to make deals with a lot of spirts.

What are your thought on this matter...
I CAN change the state of the nation. But the fact that I can, does this mean I should?

Understand that my methods do not all deal with force, I am not an idiot, the right measure of stick and carrot, will be used.

I do not wish to seize power for cars , women, relevance,
I want to see my people happy, I want to know I did this for them, I want to see the black msn free, I want s chance to be truly free of the white invincible chains.

1 Like

Re: Personal Thread. by Dami12345: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
I see people like toke and the effect on our Nation... I feel rage... So much destruction to our ethics and culture.
Re: Personal Thread. by KingSango(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dami12345:
Cc Kingsango

My methods will be extreme, I have thought hard about this for 8 years planning. How to go about fixing Nigeria.
I have been working at different none violent plans, they all fall short, considering the enemy I fight,
I also look at the greater scheme, if I kill would this affect me in life further, is my reason to try and save the black race justified by killing so many, waging war on so many.

I saw your post on kill squads, an effective plan, however the root cause remains the entire state of the country.

The pastors can't and won't help, the politicains gain from not helping, the rich gain from the poverty in Nigeria they would never let it change. And all this works in favour of the white man.

To change they have to fear something more than they fear the white man, they have to be brought to love their people.

I have had this in my heart for so long, I shy from killing but I know this cannot be done with out killing.

Besides I would have to make deals with a lot of spirts.

What are your thought on this matter...
I CAN change the state of the nation. But the fact that I can, does this mean I should?

Understand that my methods do not all deal with force, I am not an idiot, the right measure of stick and carrot, will be used.

I do not wish to seize power for cars , women, relevance,
I want to see my people happy, I want to know I did this for them, I want to see the black msn free, I want s chance to be truly free of the white invincible chains.

Hmmm...

This plan will never work. This war is spiritual. It's a war between to priesthoods, Asar and Set. Set today is Satanic worship. There exists a powerful order of wealthy and influential men and they are of all races. The order started in East Africa thousands of years ago. The bloodline of Asar were the sons of the Candace, woman ruler. These Asar kings had more gentle nature, were more patient rulers, possess powerful light magic because of their purity. Yet there existed Set kings who were hot tempted, foul, cruel, sexual deviant, and he hated the Asar kings and his sons Heru.

The ancient Africans actually created the other races by cross species mixing with man with Neanderthal. Darwin was apart of the order and it's quite certain he got his man from ape theory from secret works. This order keeps a lot of hidden knowledge from the populace. They rule over us using powerful dark magic. What you and I call wealth is a lot of money. Yet wealth to the men of the order is gold and other precious metals, gems and jewels, special herbs, special stones, large properties and lots of workers. All the correspondences necessary to perform high magick that control the minds of many people. Isn't this what you see going on grin

Now tell me how you are going defeat the order? Mao Tse Tung couldn't defeat it although he did change China by blood. Yet Mao destroyed a lot of the ancient cultures forever. They called it the cultural revolution where they forced communism one China upon the people. They forcibly shut down any tradition and organization that wasn't Communist. They put people in prison, masters, monks, scholars, outspoken, and on and on. Many masters fled to other Asian nations.

African is the Motherland. Christianity started in Africa, so did Islam and Hebrewism. All these religions are just ancient cults given new branding. Christianity is what keeps Africa back more so than Islam. Christianity is a patriochical dominate cult where Mary is the goddess. There's a lot of pedophilia in Christianity and in male dominated cultures, thus the presence of homosexuality everywhere even in some ancient locations. The Setians are the ones who set up Christianity as they submitted to Rome who came over the order. The most powerful ones in the order is the ones who can afford most advanced and powerful military. This is how the African came under White Supremacy as he toppled him within the world order.

Oya will change the world order.

Re: Personal Thread. by Dami12345: 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingSango:

Hmmm...

This plan will never work. This war is spiritual. It's a war between to priesthoods, Asar and Set. Set today is Satanic worship. There exists a powerful order of wealthy and influential men and they are of all races. The order started in East Africa thousands of years ago. The bloodline of Asar were the sons of the Candace, woman ruler. These Asar kings had more gentle nature, were more patient rulers, possess powerful light magic because of their purity. Yet there existed Set kings who were hot tempted, foul, cruel, sexual deviant, and he hated the Asar kings and his sons Heru.

The ancient Africans actually created the other races by cross species mixing with man with Neanderthal. Darwin was apart of the order and it's quite certain he got his man from ape theory from secret works. This order keeps a lot of hidden knowledge from the populace. They rule over us using powerful dark magic. What you and I call wealth is a lot of money. Yet wealth to the men of the order is gold and other precious metals, gems and jewels, special herbs, special stones, large properties and lots of workers. All the correspondences necessary to perform high magick that control the minds of many people. Isn't this what you see going on grin

Now tell me how you are going defeat the order? Mao Tse Tung couldn't defeat it although he did change China by blood. Yet Mao destroyed a lot of the ancient cultures forever. They called it the cultural revolution where they forced communism one China upon the people. They forcibly shut down any tradition and organization that wasn't Communist. They put people in prison, masters, monks, scholars, outspoken, and on and on. Many masters fled to other Asian nations.

African is the Motherland. Christianity started in Africa, so did Islam and Hebrewism. All these religions are just ancient cults given new branding. Christianity is what keeps Africa back more so than Islam. Christianity is a patriochical dominate cult where Mary is the goddess. There's a lot of pedophilia in Christianity and in male dominated cultures, thus the presence of homosexuality everywhere even in some ancient locations. The Setians are the ones who set up Christianity as they submitted to Rome who came over the order. The most powerful ones in the order is the ones who can afford most advanced and powerful military. This is how the African came under White Supremacy as he toppled him within the world order.

Oya will change the world order.

So the problems stems from the spiritual?
Very well.
What do you suggest I can do about this.
What can anyone do. Can this war be won at all?
The way you put it, it seems like the war is already over?

I am not on any side yet, however I want things to be better. What can I do?
Re: Personal Thread. by KingSango(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dami12345:

So the problems stems from the spiritual?
Very well.
What do you suggest I can do about this.
What can anyone do. Can this war be won at all?
The way you put it, it seems like the war is already over?

I am not on any side yet, however I want things to be better. What can I do?

Powerful storms are coming in about 2024. These storms will be worldwide in effect. This will breakdown some of the orders ability to control people. We are also in the age of Sango so information is giving rise to justice. It's really the ages which are the Angels returning. More people are becoming aware of the dome over the Earth. More people are discovering magick is real. Magick is the only science. The elite control the world via magick.

West Africa is being fought over like another scramble for Africa.

Nigeria needs to increase its military budget and increase the size and capability of its military. Don't allow outsiders to recolonize Africa.
Re: Personal Thread. by Dami12345: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingSango:

Powerful storms are coming in about 2024. These storms will be worldwide in effect. This will breakdown some of the orders ability to control people. We are also in the age of Sango so information is giving rise to justice. It's really the ages which are the Angels returning. More people are becoming aware of the dome over the Earth. More people are discovering magick is real. Magick is the only science. The elite control the world via magick.

West Africa is being fought over like another scramble for Africa.

Nigeria needs to increase its military budget and increase the size and capability of its military. Don't allow outsiders to recolonize Africa.

Thank you. So there is some hope.
How do I get to go about sango.(start up materials)
What order do you follow. Would you be willing to teach?
I would like to understand what to do.

I dont desired the normal things of life.
I see further than most, and I seem to care a great deal about others to my detriment even.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Both Sex Lhasa Apso Pups Available / 2 Different Sets Of Caucasian Puppies For Sale, / Help With Cheap Feeding Recipes For My Rot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.