Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Cool! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cool! (1235 Views)

DO NOT DIE IN SILENCE, DO IT YOURSELF. / Precious Must Not Die, Let's Save Precious / "Hand Of Hope": 21-week-old Unborn Fetus Reach Out Towards The Surgeon. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cool! by mascot87(m): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Cool! by Ballotti: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2018
Go to Osinbajo to give you PEOPLEMONI na! kiss

1 Like

Re: Cool! by mascot87(m): 8:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Re: Cool! by pacificman: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
mascot87:
I need someone to bail me out of debt. I have spent all my money trying to cure a cough that refused to go. I have also run into debt of over #100000. I don't have any job anymore as I speak. Most people that borrowed me money don't know I don't have a job anymore. I am sad, depressed, frustrated and I am almost giving up really. My cough isn't helping matters. At this moment too, my fiancee left me,insulted me and I almost feel like commiting suicide. The whole world is crumbling down on me. I have lost more than 15kg.
The first step for recovery for me is to pay my debt of which I don't even know how to go about it.
I need someone to lift me up, I don't want to hurt myself. I feel so lonely right now, coughing like my lungs wants to come out.
This life trouble is too much for me now!!! I can't bare this anymore. Their is nothing I have achieved in life, my 31 years in life looks like a waste and worthless.
No job
No confidant
No money
Fiancee left
In debt
In cough
Lost weight
Oh Lord!!!!

bros loose 50 kg more and we go believe you and by the way is it 10k abi 100k abi na 1mila
Re: Cool! by Riteness: 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
mascot87:
I need someone to bail me out of debt. I have spent all my money trying to cure a cough that refused to go. I have also run into debt of over #100000. I don't have any job anymore as I speak. Most people that borrowed me money don't know I don't have a job anymore. I am sad, depressed, frustrated and I am almost giving up really. My cough isn't helping matters. At this moment too, my fiancee left me,insulted me and I almost feel like commiting suicide. The whole world is crumbling down on me. I have lost more than 15kg.
The first step for recovery for me is to pay my debt of which I don't even know how to go about it.
I need someone to lift me up, I don't want to hurt myself. I feel so lonely right now, coughing like my lungs wants to come out.
This life trouble is too much for me now!!! I can't bare this anymore. Their is nothing I have achieved in life, my 31 years in life looks like a waste and worthless.
No job
No confidant
No money
Fiancee left
In debt
In cough
Lost weight
Oh Lord!!!!

Have you run test show the result. So we can take it up from there
Re: Cool! by Deprofessional(m): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2018
At poster,

This is the time to run to Jesus.

I assure you, He will get you back to your feet.

I have been in a deeper shot than you before now.

Today Jesus has lifted me beyond my imagination.

Mine was so terrible that no hospital knew what was wrong with me.

I lost my Job, no money to feed and many more. The only difference being that I was not in debt.

This happened to me between 2008 & 2009.

When I ran to Jesus, I told him I can no longer help myself. I laid my heart bare to him and he rescued me.

Between 2009 and today, I landed another job. I got married, built my house in my home town which is 95 percent completed, bought 3 cars, have 2 kids ( a boy and a girl), completed my Bsc degree and currently doing my MSC in Unilag.

Bros the only person that can turn your situation around is God through Jesus.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cool! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2018
Hi dear, it's been a while... I have come across your moniker so many times in the past and this got to show that no one knows tomorrow we should therefore always extend a helping hand.

I can't even say I can imagine what you going through as this is beyond me, but we all have that depressing phase we are passing through or have passed through. I don't want you to give up on life, life is too short already.

Do you have relatives? What about your parents? Have you gone for tests? How long has this been going on?

1 Like

Re: Cool! by pacificman: 9:31pm On Dec 08, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:
Hi dear, it's been a while... I have come across your moniker so many times in the past and this got to show that no one knows tomorrow we should therefore always extend a helping hand.

I can't even say I can imagine what you going through as this is beyond me, but we all have that depressing phase we are passing through or have passed through. I don't want you to give up on life, life is too short already.

Do you have relatives? What about your parents? Have you gone for tests? How long has this been going on?

too much tori..do you have money to help him..lol
Re: Cool! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2018
pacificman:

too much tori..do you have money to help him..lol
Lol sometimes it's not always about money... I know I can't help financially but I could link him up with someone and he also needs someone to talk to... Anyways I hope he gets the help he needs.

1 Like

Re: Cool! by pacificman: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
BecaciaBarbie:

Lol sometimes it's not always about money... I know I can't help financially but I could link him up with someone and he also needs someone to talk to... Anyways I hope he gets the help he needs.

kiss him already and watch depression run away

1 Like

Re: Cool! by tabithababy(f): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
What about your parent!
Re: Cool! by SmallmebigGod: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2018
If you are in Lagos, I can get you to do a chest x-ray, and some few other test. Can't promise more than that. pm me if you are game

1 Like

Re: Cool! by pacificman: 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2018
SmallmebigGod:
If you are in Lagos, I can get you to do a chest x-ray, and some few other test. Can't promise more than that. pm me if you are game

God bless you man/woman if you are real.but dont mine his skull...lol..na joke o

1 Like

Re: Cool! by SmallmebigGod: 11:33pm On Dec 09, 2018
Noted. Guess I shouldn't be taking Nairaland posts serious. Thanks
Re: Cool! by gbadekunle(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Which part of the country do you reside in, so as to help link you up with a proper NGO that can take care of your cough and others than can assist in economic empowerment?
Re: Cool! by mascot87(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2018
gbadekunle:
Which part of the country do you reside in, so as to help link you up with a proper NGO that can take care of your cough and others than can assist in economic empowerment?

I stay in Ajah, Lagos.

Thank you
Re: Cool! by mascot87(m): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2018
SmallmebigGod:
Noted. Guess I shouldn't be taking Nairaland posts serious. Thanks

Please take it serious. I was banned by the mod for whatever reason best known to them. Some of them just jump into conclusions. I know what I have gone through in the last 3-4days but I thank sweet Jesus Christ for giving me hope and a new life.
What I'm going through will end in victory for me because I have truly seek the face of God and I know he will change my situation.
God bless you as you do so
Re: Cool! by gbadekunle(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2018
Try send an email to info@arfh-ng.org explaining your cough situation. They can help you.

mascot87:

I stay in Ajah, Lagos.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Types, Prices And Suppliers Of Commode Chair In Nigeria / Please Whats The Cheapest Cost Of Hair Transplant In Nigeria / Can You Eat Red Grape Seeds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.