Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

New Techy Hack - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / New Techy Hack (318 Views)

I Want To Hack My PS4 / Techy In The Should Help Me On VPN To Use / New Techy Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Techy Hack by healthpro360: 11:04am On Dec 10, 2018
Have you ever thought of doing a video or just going live, but got discouraged because you didn't have a tripod stand?

You're scared of the hand pains.
Or, maybe, there's nobody to hold the phone while you do your thing.
And, then inconveniences which sometimes prevent you from expressing yourself the way you want to.
I have good news for you. Very good news o.
How about getting this tool which will ease you of almost every burden.
No pains.

No need to worry about shakes.
Very comfortable and convenient.
Can be used indoor and outdoor.
Very mobile and of course, affordable.
By now, the only thing on your mind should be how to get this tool.
Just place a call through 08164241080 OR Whatsapp: +234 806 641 4716
Nationwide delivery is available too, so what's your excuse?
#GrowAndGlow

SOURCE: https://www.olawapmedia.com.ng/2018/12/new-techy-hack.html

(1) (Reply)

Netflix Shows Bird Box Drives Subscriber Growth / Infinix Note 4 Pro Charger / Huawei P Smart Silicon Case And Glass Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.