Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Bulk Purchasing - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Bulk Purchasing (640 Views)

Cheapest Recommended China Procurement/ Purchasing Agent In Nigeria / Purchasing Any Product Of China 1688.com, Free Of Charge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Purchasing by ewawumi(f): 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello here,
I've noticed the major problems we have carrying out mini importation has to do with MOQ (minimum order quantity) and the cost of logistics which can be cut down if bulk orderings are done. Bulk ordering also helps in reducing cost of goods to an extent.
All this is why i feel we can have a bulk purchasing group where we can order items in bulk and distribute once it lands and is cleared.
If you are interested, you can join me on this WhatsApp group https:///EhD4hhBEVuZ9tcpupyKWc3 or chat me up on 08171602230.
Please, this requires an amount of trust and you can ask for any proof you will be needing in my inbox.
N.B: if you are not interested, please don't leave any negative comments. Thank you
MOQ means Minimum Order Quantity i.e. the minimum quantity of a good you can order

(1) (Reply)

For Your Shipping ,cargo Surveyor, Insurance Claims And Recovery., / ....partners Needed In Ibadan And Lagos / : Need Diesel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.