Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Running The Race - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Running The Race (174 Views)

They are Currently Running The Pipe For 5g In Lagos State / Methodology For Running The Race / Faith Is A Race, Run Your Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running The Race by overcomersfaith(f): 10:08am On Dec 11, 2018
Were you singing along with me, yes! Jesus is the melody in my voice, He is the reason why I sing, glory be to His Name on high. Beloved, the race map out for 2018 is gradually coming to an end, to some it was a swift one and to some others it is have been very over bearing, yes it is overwhelming and some quitted and so many are at the valley of decision to quit but is that the best option available to a child of God.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/running-the-race/

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Created Man?* / Devotionals. / The Primary Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.