Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Please, Differentiate Between This Two! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please, Differentiate Between This Two! (832 Views)

Please Help Differentiate Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by Genesiszero: 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2018
Please tech and experienced IT expert in the House help and clarify things for me.

What is the difference between "computer science" and "computer science education"

I applied computer sci. And was offered computer science education

Can they both work in the same level (company)?,

Is there huge difference between the two?,

Is there little similarity?

Should I study it and work on my skills or just forfeit the admission and try again?

Does course matter or the skills?

Please help an ignorant novice on career exposure.... Thank you for your contribution!
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by Softwares: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2018
Genesiszero:

Please tech and experienced IT expert in the House help and clarify things for me.

What is the difference between "computer science" and "computer science education"

I applied computer sci. And was offered computer science education

Can they both work in the same level (company)?,

Is there huge difference between the two?,

Is there little similarity?

Should I study it and work on my skills or just forfeit the admission and try again?

Does course matter or the skills?

Please help an ignorant novice on career exposure.... Thank you for your contribution!

It all depends on you and your school. In lay man's term, Computer Science is the application of Computer programs to science while Computer Science Education is the application of Computer programs to education. Yes, you can both work in the same company if you both have the same skillset. If you study any computer related course, just make sure you lay your hands on programming or software development and make yourself relevant.

1 Like

Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by penocode: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2018
Thanks for your contribution.....
Re: Please, Differentiate Between This Two! by Ayemileto(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2018
I think "education" deals with teaching. They will probably train you to teach.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Accounts For Sale... / I Need A Small Help On My Membership Site. / Get Now Over 2,000,000 Nairalanders Email Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.