Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems (778 Views)

Wordpress 5.5 Overview / Wordpress 5.5 Will Introduce Auto-updates For Themes And Plugins / Edit Page Does Not Work In My Wordpress 5.3.2 Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems by 1stargeneral: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
I am wordpress professional.

A lot of people use builders with process. However these builders will not work anymore provided you have upgraded your wordpress site to 5.0. An example of such builders are WP Bakery Builder, Visual Composer and other builders. These builder will never work with version 5.0. So if you have upgraded and are having issues, let me know and i will deal with it for... Well at a good price. grin grin
Re: Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems by Softwares: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2018
1stargeneral:
I am wordpress professional.

A lot of people use builders with process. However these builders will not work anymore provided you have upgraded your wordpress site to 5.0. An example of such builders are WP Bakery Builder, Visual Composer and other builders. These builder will never work with version 5.0. So if you have upgraded and are having issues, let me know and i will deal with it for... Well at a good price. grin grin
Well, I used Elementor and it worked fine.
Re: Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems by 1stargeneral: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2018
Softwares:

Well, I used Elementor and it worked fine.

Nice. But hope you know most themes work on either WP Bakery Builder or Visual Composer.

That is where i am coming from
Re: Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems by 1stargeneral: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2018
Good morning house
Re: Wordpress 5.0 Released With Problems by nansng: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2018
If you have upgraded your WordPress to 5.0 and wanted to return back to your previous version should just do the following.

Search for a "Classic Editor" plugin, install it and you are good to go.

Thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lga/ward/polling Center Database (sql) / We Now Create Verified Amazon Associate Affiliate Accounts / See Why You Should Host Or Buy Your Cheap Domain From Whogohost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.