Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) (1047 Views)

Olasmile Comedy Episode 11 The Lost Bag And The Helper, But Later Humiliated / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) / What To Do To Online Friends That Form Busy Or Too Big And Won't Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2018
They form too big or busy to chat with you but ask you for money when they are in dire need.

You need to see these funny responses:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXJYhz9obts
Re: You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2018
That first girl got me.
Re: You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2018
What's your own view also?
Re: You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
The last man is angry
Re: You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2018
Such friends are rampant these days.
Re: You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2019
Who do it more between men and women?
Re: You Feel Too Big To Chat With Me But Later Ask For Money, I Will Do This(Video) by Moneyfem: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
Proud online friends everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Easter Photos Of Guys Mimicking Jesus Christ As He Was Nailed / See The Hilarious Moment Rescue Trucks Turn To Rescued See Photos / Egg Donor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.