Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

First Timer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Timer (860 Views)

Help A First Timer Please! / What Car Will You Suggest For A First Timer. / Help A First Timer Pick A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Timer by Captain47(m): 12:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
Hello everyone.
Can someone please genuinely advice me! I want to get a Kia Rio 2013 (Used) or a Peugeot 307 2005 Hatch back

I need advice in terms of fuel economy, maintenance and availability of parts for both cars pleaasseee. My budget is 1.5m

Thank you.
Re: First Timer by nurey(m): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2018
Captain47:
Hello everyone.
Can someone please genuinely advice me! I want to get a Kia Rio 2013 (Used) or a Peugeot 307 2005 Hatch back

I need advice in terms of fuel economy, maintenance and availability of parts for both cars pleaasseee. My budget is 1.5m

Thank you.

pick the kia Rio as it will still have solid parts which will not need changing.

but I take God beg you that particular year engine for the ones bought new in naija have expensive engine and the way owners all it to overheat beats my imagination. just ensure the sample you are buying doesn't have a worked engine. Also the AC compressors of those years are very fragile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Timer by Captain47(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
nurey:

pick the kia Rio as it will still have solid parts which will not need changing.

but I take God beg you that particular year engine for the ones bought new in naija have expensive engine and the way owners all it to overheat beats my imagination. just ensure the sample you are buying doesn't have a worked engine. Also the AC compressors of those years are very fragile

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Foreign Used Camry For 1.4M Naira @ PAYANDRIVE / 3,000 Complaints & 50 Legal Grievances Against Ford Explorer For Causing Migrain / Looking For A Car To Drive In Benin City, (taxify/bolt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.