Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

New To Web Programming? Learn PHP - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / New To Web Programming? Learn PHP (808 Views)

The Myth Of Saturation With Regards To Web Development. / I Need To Learn Php And Vb.net / Learn PHP & MYSQL The Fast Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New To Web Programming? Learn PHP by mcqwerty(m): 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
PHP -PHP HyperText Preprocessor is the dominant programming language of the web.

If you are new to web programming, its the ideal language for you to pick up (assuming you already know Html, Css and a bit of Javascript).

PHP is easy to learn, powerful and ubiquitous (found everywhere). Think of WordPress sites, Ecommerce sites, custom web applications and so on. Moreover, hosting your project on Linux server with a web host company is cheap too.

I have two PHP videos - one is basic and the other is advanced PHP. Both are 900mb+600mb = 1.5GB.

I also have two ebooks- Head first PHP Mysql by HeadFirst labs (68mb) and Beginning PHP and Mysql- Novice to Professional by Jason Gilmore (17mb).

If you Want to LEARN and MASTER the basics of PHP on your own, then you need to get this material. Its currently on DVD format.

You require no mentor, nor hand-holding. Every question you would ever ask has already been asked and answered on Google and Stackoverflow.

You can hook up with me in Lagos mainland to get a copy.

(1) (Reply)

What Speed Is Required For Hulu Live TV? / Microsoft Launches All-female Coding Training In Nigeria / Cloud Computing: Things You Never Knew You Could Do On The Cloud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.