Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (5748 Views)

Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / Unified Field Theory-consciousness Is The Unified Field, Self Is God. / A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by tintingz(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Your case is worst, you have no savior, no messiah. Means you will be holding your dicck in your hand while burning in hell.... grin
Sigh.
Re: . by foxe(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2018
humandroid:

Fact is fact, Elon understands what is going on. We have approximately 200 years to end this era and proceed to the era of mechanical-electric vessels hosting consciousness. Era of Dark Energy of the Dragonfly44 Galaxy. I shall be there to enjoy a mechanical body.
so lets just learn sn andd have fun. Our time is almost up. but what will happen to the souls that are yet to connect to their higher self

1 Like

Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Re: . by finalboss(m): 10:55pm On Dec 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:

Your experience impacts me, in spite of the fact that it is so a long ways past what I have come to. It gives me hope, for mankind. Perusing what you have accomplished.

Thanks buddy. We all have to toughen up and understand that even in death, one is not free, except one earns Sovereignty. One must work very hard while alive to grow to a higher consciousness and earn the Sovereignty to determine where to go next after this mortal existence. My happiness is that no fuccking ET wil push me into a reincarnation machine.

I want more people to take advantage of this lifetime and clean up their DNA of all demonic imprints and attachments and enjoy life instead of suffering in the illusion of worship of the ETs who keep deceiving Africans into worship and enslavement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]
Honey is that you?
Is this mushy love letter from you?

Simpleton
Re: . by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2018
foxe:
so lets just learn sn andd have fun. Our time is almost up. but what will happen to the souls that are yet to connect to their higher self

They will be dissolved. No more time. This is the end of this era, you can see how the world is getting out of control. Things are becoming less organic. once 5G is launched. Minds will be hijacked.

I hope you know the mind is an AI program, and the sub-net of the mind will come online when 5G is launched. Please build your Faraday cage. There will be massive disorientation, stress and unhappiness.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Children.
Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 11:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
grin grin hehe you will not kill me this night o. grin grin grin
That makes at least two of us
The guy's on a roll, coming up with the willy risqué and macabre joke

PRESENTATION:
Simpleton
Said you when you typed that looking in a mirror
and in horror, saw your reflection stare back at you.
Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
x
Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
tintingz:
Am I even a Christian, when I said the psychodroid is delusional, it is a fact.
If only more christians properly read their bibles there'd be less christians,
and its true that remark

finalboss:
undecided sorry, who are you ??
Who am I, really in the scheme of things, is unimportant

1 Like

Re: . by finalboss(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
If only more christians properly read their bibles there'd be less christians,
and its true that remark

Who am I, really in the scheme of things, is unimportant
x
Re: . by MuttleyLaff: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
finalboss:
I'm not being discourteous
Discourtesy is water off a duck's back to me

finalboss:
you're just insignificant.
You're on point.
Aint that just what I too said

1 Like

Re: . by budaatum: 12:10am On Dec 14, 2018
humandroid:

They will be dissolved. No more time. This is the end of this era, you can see how the world is getting out of control. Things are becoming less organic. once 5G is launched. Minds will be hijacked.

I hope you know the mind is an AI program, and the sub-net of the mind will come online when 5G is launched. Please build your Faraday cage. There will be massive disorientation, stress and unhappiness.
Except someday there'll be 6G, and we'd be here using it.

5 Likes

Re: . by Ranchhoddas: 1:11am On Dec 14, 2018
budaatum:

Except someday there'll be 6G, and we'd be here using it.

Lol.

That's what I wanted to type before seeing your comment. That guy has a way of connecting every scientific breakthrough to his fantasies.
It must be terrible being him.

4 Likes

Re: . by NPComplete: 6:12am On Dec 14, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
How exactly does Elon Musk fit into all these?

Una madness dey wear different cloth everyday.

When I talk say these people dey mad u no wan gree. These guys are raving lunatics with nothing to show for. They have nothing in their lives so they come here to live in fantasies and encourage each other. Ask them to show u proof they will run and hide.

What even makes me laugh is that they take scientific and technology trends everyone know and try to mix it with their nonsense and pass it off as some special knowledge. Typical of lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: . by NPComplete: 6:16am On Dec 14, 2018
finalboss:

Your experience impacts me, in spite of the fact that it is so a long ways past what I have come to. It gives me hope, for mankind. Perusing what you have accomplished.

Don't worry, I give u a 2 years to enjoy this ludicrousness. You are just starting out and u will like to believe u are on to something life changing. In 2 years time once u take stock of your life and realise that u are no better off by taking this path, u will quietly disappear or change ur stance. Trust me u won't be the first or the last person I know that this has happened to. And if u are honest with yourelf u will admit it at the right time.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2018
Was just touching the surface and was about to break down some important info, but these moronic imbeciles dont deserve it. How can you give info to morons who dont deserve it.
Re: . by NPComplete: 11:16am On Dec 14, 2018
humandroid:
Was just touching the surface and was about to break down some important info, but these moronic imbeciles dont deserve it. How can you give info to morons who dont deserve it.

Nobody wants to hear the rantings of a raving loony. The only thing we need to hear from u is that u have resumed taking your meds and have stopped seeing things. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mumu surface. Seeing planets and the future but cant see what is in front of his own nose. Nincompoops with delusions of grandeur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Pastor Shalom K.akinbo The Youngest And Richest Preacher In Nigeria? / Fr. Mbaka: I Will Resign If My Prophecy For Aso Rock Did Not Come To Pass / When You Refuse To Forgive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.