Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,024 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ (22912 Views)

CSU Vindicates Tinubu, Presidency Insists, Atiku Files Documents Today / Iroyinoodua Replies Charly Boy Attacks On Yoruba / Nnamdi Kanu Insists Atiku Is From Cameroon, Reveals More Details (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by 15Ebisco: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
The Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce, has reacted to remark by maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar was not an option in 2019.

Charlyboy had insisted that Abubakar was not a viable alternative to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The co-convener of OurMumuDonDo advocacy group made the remark while sharing a video of Donald Duke, the presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, explaining why he can’t merge with the PDP.

Reacting to Duke’s video, Charlyboy in a tweet wrote: “Here’s one reason I tell you #AtikuNotAnOption. Do you agree with @Donald_Duke?”

However, Bruce said Abubakar was the only candidate who can dislodge Buhari in 2019.

In a Facebook, Bruce wrote: “You and I know that as handsome and eloquent as he is, Donald Duke has no chance.

“Not because he is not a good candidate (he is), but because of the realpolitik of Nigeria. What you are doing is strategically unwise. I mean no disrespect to either you nor Mr Duke, but if you truly want Buhari gone, Atiku is the ONLY choice.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/14/2019-presidency-ben-bruce-replies-charlyboy-insists-atiku-option/

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by CilicMarin: 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
And Nigerians Replied him.. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Atiku is not only a viable option infact he is the only option...considering where the presidency is been zoned,Donald duke have to wait until 2023...i think that is he's plan"make and impression and wait for the right time".

Atiku is far better than buhari...Buhari twice drove the country to recession...its not a coincidence but its from his poor economic policies and nepotism.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by EmmaQatar1: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
We don hear you till then naa.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by MrTeeo: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
#factsonly
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Twitter Bruce Lee - You don pay your 11Billion Naira debt? grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by ashacot: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
This rejected Sinitor

12 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by airminem(f): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Invalid
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by id911(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
15Ebisco:
The Senator representing Bayelsa East, Ben Murray-Bruce, has reacted to remark by maverick entertainer, Charles Oputa, popularly known as Charlyboy, that the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar was not an option in 2019.

Charlyboy had insisted that Abubakar was not a viable alternative to President Muhammadu Buhari.

The co-convener of OurMumuDonDo advocacy group made the remark while sharing a video of Donald Duke, the presidential candidate of the Social Democratic Party, SDP, explaining why he can’t merge with the PDP.

Reacting to Duke’s video, Charlyboy in a tweet wrote: “Here’s one reason I tell you #AtikuNotAnOption. Do you agree with @Donald_Duke?”

However, Bruce said Abubakar was the only candidate who can dislodge Buhari in 2019.

In a Facebook, Bruce wrote: “You and I know that as handsome and eloquent as he is, Donald Duke has no chance.

“Not because he is not a good candidate (he is), but because of the realpolitik of Nigeria. What you are doing is strategically unwise. I mean no disrespect to either you nor Mr Duke, but if you truly want Buhari gone, Atiku is the ONLY choice.”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2018/12/14/2019-presidency-ben-bruce-replies-charlyboy-insists-atiku-option/

Ben Bruce too get sense jare... We all know that Majority of Nigerians are yearning and thirsty for Atikulate!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Sholaco: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Who is Bruce again

7 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Easykul(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
correct
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by piippa(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
True talk from Bruce. The only one with a slim chance is Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
I still don't know why youths are always abusing themselves because of politicians..

Wise up.

They are all friends.

Stop being pawn in their game of chess. .

Boycott democracy, voting and election.

Call for sharia law.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by solpat(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
shocked

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
And that's the reason Buhari won't go anywhere!

Buhari till 2023

11 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by deboysben(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Atiku Obi movement

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by deboysben(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Charlyboy you are free to say your mind

But majority of Nigerians are atikulating obidently 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by adanny01(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mr common sense is lacking one of the commonest senses out there.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by bluefilm: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nonsense talk. sad angry

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
True talk from both Charly boy and Bruce
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Ijaya123: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
Of course, Atiku is an option.

That’s just where it ends.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by wink2015(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
15Ebisco:

MAKING "SENSE" and MAKING "NONSENSE" Senator

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Metuh: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
ashacot:
This rejected Sinitor
how old are you again

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Nwaohafia1: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
2019 election is between Buhari and Nigerians (Atiku is just our representative.

Meanwhile,

*ASK A NIGERIAN POLITICIAN WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT THIS HOT WEATHER CONDITION*

*Journalist*: What are your thoughts on this heat Nigerians are complaining about?

RESPONSES:

*LAI MOHAMMED*: this is the result of PDP’s misrule, they stole the ozone layer.

*FEMI ADESINA*: Mr. President promised us change and that includes change in temperature. CHANGE IS HERE, EMBRACE IT.

*AKINWUMI AMBODE*: We have signed a $10million deal with LG to install air conditioners across the Lagos skyline.

*IBE KACHUKWU*: I assure you the heat will disappear by 2pm,29th May.

*BUKOLA SARAKl*: Tinubu wanted the heat to be more than this but i opposed him, out of my love for Nigeria and that is why they are witch-hunting me.

*GOODLUCK JONATHAN*: This heat was not this bad when I left office/power but Nigerians did not appreciate me.

*ADAMS OSHIMOLE*: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala stole the N100 billion meant for temperature control Research.

*NASIR EL RUFAI*:
We are in talks with General Electric to see how they can generate power for Kaduna from the heat.

*RAUF AREGBESOLA*:
I have just approved payment of January salary so that Osun workers can buy hand fan.

*ALIKO DANGOTE*: Next week, we are commissioning the Dangote Fan Factory; by 2030 Australia will be buying fans from us.

*BEN MURRAY-BRUCE: *tweets* when Naira is weak and inflation is high automatically there will be heat. This is common sense.

*NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA*: Under the last administration there was no political will to address climatic change:

*PRESIDENT BUHARI: From USA* ... this heat is corrupt because Nigeria is corrupt and I will fight every form of corruption involved and responsible for this heat and every corrupt person responsible for this heat will go to jail.

Beware of Nigerian politicians .....lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by AngelicBeing: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Luciferlove:
Atiku is not only a viable option infact he is the only option...considering where the presidency is been zoned,Donald duke have to wait until 2023...i think that is he's plan"make and impression and wait for the right time".

Atiku is far better than buhari...Buhari twice drove the country to recession...its not a coincidence but its from his poor economic policies and nepotism.

This your moniker though, how can Lucifer show love, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Hian, Lucifer online posting grin

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Passionate888: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Buhari sef
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bruce (Mr common sense) supports Atiku. Where do we now face? grin
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by seunlly(m): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
Is like you are craze, so na buhari be option abi.

Werey somebody.
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by legibow: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Y won't he b an option when you are a member Ehn? Answer me..
Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by onedosa: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
We should not deceive ourselves. For now, Atiku is the only strong contender. Donald Duke cannot contend with Buhari and win. One of the factors that will work against him is that Duke is not from the North. You and I know that Northerners will never, i repeat will never relinquish power to south south or south east come 2019. Logically, the only candidate that will end Buhari's reign come 2019 is Atiku. You might pretend about it but that is the truth. If truly we want the dullard from Aso rock, then vote for Atiku.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
A ti ku is a big thief!

Somebody wey me and obasanjo can't trust with our wallets, orna wan go put Nigeria economy under him care? shocked

5 Likes

Re: Ben Bruce Replies Charly Boy, Insists ‘Atiku Is An Option’ by Omeokachie: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Charly Boy, shey na like dis we go dey go ni?

You would know that Atiku is a very credible option had your family members been amongst those killed by herdsmen while this government made all sorts of annoying excuses.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why PDP Ate Into South-west In 2019 Elections / Metuh Bows To EFCC, Cooperates With Investigators-newswatch Times / “Nsima Ekere Must Go!”: Protests Rock NDDC Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.