Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

closed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / closed (1820 Views)

Health, Skin & Hair Benefits Of Raw & Unrefined Shea Butter / Woman Shows Off Her Raw Tommy Stretch Mark In Stunnig Shirtless Maternity Photos / Give Your Wife Deeper Sex Get The Gel That Increase Dick Instantly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

closed by Timekeeper: 6:35am On Dec 15, 2018

Re: closed by Ishilove: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2018
What do you need deek enlargement for? Did they tell you women need big deeks? It is big and deep pockets we desire in our men, not yam-like deeks.

Do you think Dangote has a big deek? What of Mark Zuckerberg? Bill Gates nko? Even Donald Trump with those tiny fingers is very desirable.

These abovementioned men all look like they have medium to small deeks, so better make your money and leave oko nla for gigolos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: closed by Nyben2311: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Op what part of Lagos you at
Re: closed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nyben2311:
Op what part of Lagos you at

You get small p-enis? grin Well, I just want to let you know that I used to know a guy who was so eager to enlarge & elongate his deek.

After consulting different alagbo & elewe omo to no avail, he later met an Hausa guy at Agege who sold him a concoction inside a bottle.

After consuming the concoction for like a month, he found out that he could no longer have an erection at all - even in the presence of n-aked women.

I later heard from a woman where we used to hang out at Egbeda that the guy had relocated back to his home town in Ondo.

4 Likes

Re: closed by Timekeeper: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
testy

Re: closed by Timekeeper: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
more

Re: closed by Timekeeper: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
more....

Re: closed by Xavier5(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: closed by Xavier5(m): 11:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: closed by Tyche(m): 10:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ishilove:
What do you need deek enlargement for? Did they tell you women need big deeks? It is big and deep pockets we desire in our men, not yam-like deeks.

Do you think Dangote has a big deek? What Mark Zuckerberg? Bill Gates nko? Even Donald Trump with those tiny fingers is very desirable.

These abovementioned men all look like they have medium to small deeks, so better make your money and leave oko nla for gigolos.

You go still collect their money go look for an ecstatic pipe game
Re: closed by Ishilove: 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tyche:

You go still collect their money go look for an ecstatic pipe game
You don't need the Titanic to know how to navigate sleek waters.
Re: closed by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Ishi Banana, onisokuso nieee! grin

2 Likes

Re: closed by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you think Dangote has a big deek? What Mark Zuckerberg? Bill Gates nko? Even Donald Trump with those tiny fingers is very desirable.

Ishilove no kill me with laugh biko
Re: closed by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Xavier5:

Funny Tho but not that true. The three things every woman wants are: Love, Money And Good Sex.

But wait oh, how are you sure Dangote, Donald Trump, Bill Gate And Mark Zuckeeberg have tiny finger like Deeks. Have you seen them? Ishiloveeeeeee, Is there something you are not telling us?
Oga must here this.

Anyway, hilarious comment.

#Xavier.
We can forget their small deeks in the presence of all that money
Re: closed by Tyche(m): 7:11am On Dec 19, 2018
Ishilove:

Not when the waters are always in awe of a Titanic
Re: closed by Ishilove: 9:21am On Dec 19, 2018
Tyche:

Not when the waters are always in awe of a Titanic
Not really. The Titanic sank, but smaller vessels have navigated sleek and choppy waters since time immemorial.

Skill is what counts grin
Re: closed by Tyche(m): 10:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Ishilove:

Not really. The Titanic sank, but smaller vessels have navigated sleek and choppy waters since time immemorial.

Skill is what counts grin

Even with the greatest of skill, small vessels can never compare to the fill and awesome sight of the Titanic.
Merely having the Titanic at it's bearth is more than enough to send the waters into ecstatic waves grin
Re: closed by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tyche:

Even with the greatest of skill, small vessels can never compare to the fill and awesome sight of the Titanic.
Merely having the Titanic at it's bearth is more than enough to send the waters into ecstatic waves grin
That level... wink grin cheesy
Re: closed by Nobody: 12:42am On Dec 20, 2018
Timekeeper:
I'm creating this thread coz I was also in need of this particular herb.... For Dick enlargement, no need for surgery or using drugs that has side effects..... The answer is simple Pandoro and ori amo.... Note, not all medical herbalist or elewe omo sell these things... Especially the ori amo, very scarce but where I stay, na their base be that...
Dry Pandoro is 200 upward depending on the size
Fresh Pandoro are always big and price may vary from 400
Grinding to powder form is 400
Ori amo starts from 100 but 100 own is very small oo
For guy dick, you need dry Pandoro powder form
So to get the best.. All you need is 1000... 200 Pandoro, 400 grinding, and 400 ori amo
. For those outside Lagos u may have to pay little above those within Lagos..
This amount is not to small to get the best for your self... Msg me on whatspp through the number 081-6660-5471
For those that need Pandoro and ori amo, u may whatsapp Me.. And if you also need it grinded and mixed with ori amo(ready made), let me know.... Whatspp zero eight one triple six zero five four seven one..
Note: my joy is to get what you need and you come n testify that I'm not a fraud... If I dupe anyone, pls kindly come here n report so that others wunt patronize me but if I didn't dupe u, pls come n tell people that I am not a fraudster..thanks
Are you afraid to show how the product has been effective.?
Re: closed by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 20, 2018
I need it. How much to get it? Am in warri.
Re: closed by oweniwe(m): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
Ishilove:

Do you think Dangote has a big deek? What of Mark Zuckerberg? Bill Gates nko? Even Donald Trump with those tiny fingers is very desirable.

What if a man's wife or lover lady have wide tot.o? Is like you don't know some ladies... if you enter... thrust 1, 2, 3 times, the hole will open like drinking glass cup circle mouth... and small/average dickele cannot give the woman "feeling of being filled up"... what do you want her husband or lover to do? Divorce or break up because she is somehow wide under?

What about rich men whose wives keep sugar boys? you think because their husbands have money, they'll just be contended and stay at home happily? You are working lady... sometimes you have to travel, fly out zoom here and there... if you were a CEO, how much more traveling would you be doing?
Rich men hardly have time for their wives. The wives get money from their husbands, okay... but sex will be like 3-5 time in a month.... you will see those women wearing expensive clothes, driving expensive cars.. but you don't know what they do to service their honeypots.

in life, it is hard to have everything.... plenty money, good health, fantastic sex life, great children, good spouse etc ... to have everything in one package is not someone a man can do by the street of his arms alone. smiley
Re: closed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2018
Apparently you are the seller so what's up with your very first sentence?
Re: closed by Ishilove: 9:34pm On Dec 20, 2018
oweniwe:

What if a man's wife or lover lady have wide tot.o? Is like you don't know some ladies... if you enter... thrust 1, 2, 3 times, the hole will open like drinking glass cup circle mouth... and small/average dickele cannot give the woman "feeling of being filled up"... what do you want her husband or lover to do? Divorce or break up because she is somehow wide under?

What about rich men whose wives keep sugar boys? you think because their husbands have money, they'll just be contended and stay at home happily? You are working lady... sometimes you have to travel, fly out zoom here and there... if you were a CEO, how much more traveling would you be doing?
Rich men hardly have time for their wives. The wives get money from their husbands, okay... but sex will be like 3-5 time in a month.... you will see those women wearing expensive clothes, driving expensive cars.. but you don't know what they do to service their honeypots.

in life, it is hard to have everything.... plenty money, good health, fantastic sex life, great children, good spouse etc ... to have everything in one package is not someone a man can do by the street of his arms alone. smiley
There's no such thing as wide toto. It is the deeks that are terribly inadequate

(1) (Reply)

Monogamy Is Unnatural / 70th Birthday Program For Mum / I Need Advice No Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.