Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

.... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / .... (446 Views)

SOLD!!! Mint Rose Gold Iphone 7 Plus (32gb) - Worldwide Unlocked / Awoof Deal On Usa Used Iphone 7 Plus 32g With Accessories @ #174,999 !!! / AWOOF DEAL ON USA USED IPHONE 6S PLUS 32G WITH ALL ACCESSORIES @ #99,999 !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.... by btrocky09(m): 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
Worldwide unlocked iPhone 7plus 32gb with follow come headphone

Price:

call or WhatsApp on 08062146326

Re: .... by Nobody: 11:27am On May 31, 2019
NiyiRocks:

You be crazeman I swear grin
Abeg coded tins o. Gentleman's honor:

Please don't quote, just let me know you got it so I can delete asap.
Like I said these were strictly normal parole girls. None was an olosho (at least we never rolled like that). Last time I rolled with any was over 4 years ago.
Kindly do well not to link me with them. Gentleman's honor.
I have intentionally reserved some far more prestigious ones that can easily link me cos dem too smart. I'm not sure you can outwit them. There's a whole lot more trust me. Na these ones I fit risk for now.
Let's see how well you conquer these territories. grin

Mcdreamy15:
NiyiRocks baba how far those ibadan babes phone number. i sent you a pm already

Mcdreamy15
Sup brah, saw the pm. Kinda dicey cos I only intended to help that funny bro out. I no be piimp o. Neither are the girls runs girls (at least as we rolled back then, though not holding brief for anyone). Having about 9 different guys requesting for the digits seems quite somehow. I'm extremely coded as a person and I want you to please bear with me. I released 16 contacts to 2 different guys already and that's what I'm comfortable with for now. You sef reason am make multiple guys just start disturbing a regular girl all of a sudden from the blues.
Hoping things play out fine, they play their game maturely and there's no backlash, I'll be encouraged to be more liberal with the contacts (at least with trusted guys on the platform cos too many kids & sickos full there).
Re: .... by btrocky09(m): 2:47pm On May 31, 2019
Please open your thread for your stuff

(1) (Reply)

Never Used Factory Unlocked IPhone X - Sold / USA Used Oneplus 5T. SOLD / I Need An Iphone X And Iwatch Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.