Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,387 members, 7,954,564 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

.' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / .' (484 Views)

Nigeria’s Out-Of-Control Policemen: How They Steal, Torture And Kill At Will / The Most Brutal Torture And Execution Techniques Throughout History / Man Dies After Police Torture For Celebrating Birthday Without Permission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.' by springer: 5:22pm On Dec 19, 2018
Re: .' by Alejob: 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry for the pain..... I hope the Oga at the top get to the bottom of this..... You are in the court of public opinion and although this is a one side of the story, nobody can hold brief for Nigerian Police and I won't be surprised if the said officer denies all you narrated here.... The University Management and Student Union Govt should cover their face in shame. I wish you justice in good time..... Don't chicken out.... Justice on the way.

Share pictures if you can!

Lala...... You attention is needed here
Re: .' by 1johnjohn(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2018
Where's d pictures
Re: .' by EbukaHades10(m): 5:50pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sorry bro.

As the incident no happen for inside school premises,i no sure say dem go fit do anything about the situation(unless I'm wrong).

B4 u kill urself,think of the people that will be affected by ur death.

That's all

Re: .' by oyebanji44: 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2018
Your story sweet weller but after the story na money cum end the story ...nawa for you..well God go help you.

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrest 6 For Killing And Eating Monkey / Bride Dies A Day Before Her Wedding In Bauchi / Photo of man who poisoned his 3 children in Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.