Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed (721 Views)

My Dog A Mixed Breed Of Eskimo And Samoyed Needs A Good Male To Mate Her / Why Do You Sell Mixed Breed And Call It "Lhasa Apso"? / What Breed And How Old Is My 'jochebed' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
As we all know, when you say a dog is a mixed breed, it means both the Sire and Dam of a dog are of different breeds, for eg, it could be that the Sire is a GSD and the Dam is a Rott etc.

But when you say that the breed of a dog has been diluted, it does not mean that it came from a different breed of Sire and Dam, what this means is that the dog has actually got thesame breed of both Sire and Dam but somewhere along its ancestry, there are a few Sires or Dams of a different breed, that is why you here of a dog not being 100 percent pure, you here people saying a dog is like 60 or 70 percent pure. A perfect example that I can give you is our gsd dogs here in Nigeria, many of these dogs have been diluted, many of these dogs are gsds alright but somewhere along the line in its ancestry, it has got an ekuke heritage. That is why you see many of our gsd dogs here in Nigeria not looking like your typical big boned gsd with big head and hairy tale, like those we see in abroad. This is because they have got ekuke heritage from its ancestry.
Re: Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed by johnnyn1(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2018
You try well well
Re: Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed by prinzetobi: 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin grin I just fell off my chair
Re: Difference Between A Mixed Breed And A Diluted Breed by 14teenK: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Superb German Shepard Puppies For Sale In Abuja..... Sold out! / These Male And Female Boerbeol Going For 50k Last.promo Sales / Young Woman Dies Instantly After Tiger Mauled Her Neck At Safari Park

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.