Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

.... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / .... (589 Views)

Secret Behind Making Money From Sports Betting / Have Anyone Become Rich Through Sports Betting? / Sports Betting Whatsapp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:38am On Dec 25, 2018

1 Like

Re: .... by ghanaman5050: 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
OYO
Re: .... by Lionsbet: 4:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Have you heard of a new sports betting website designed for you to win big, sit back and read why you should stick with Lionsbet.

¤ Frequent player points, you get point for every game you play with a minimum of #100. And once this point has been accumulated up to 1000 points you can turn it into cash. 

¤Deposit achievement. You get part of your deposit back when you use Lionsbet. 

¤Cash back feature where you get 15% of your winnings if one game cuts your ticket 

¤There is the cash out feature which enables you to cash out at any point in time. 

¤Lionsbet have the highest odds in the market. This is the fact, you can compare. And it has helped me a lot. 

¤100% first deposit bonus up to 100k. If you deposit 100k you get an additional 100k which shows in your acct immediately.

¤They have the fastest payout ever. They even payout during weekends. One time I got alert at 6am lol

¤Amazing accumulator bonus when you pick at least 3 games. One of a kind

¤Free giveaways via social media giveaways, just ff them on their different social media platforms plus if you are a MTN user, you get to browse the website for free. Isn't that amazing?

And so much more, just sign up on the link below on my signature and do yourself a favour win big. You can quote me for more questions. Good luck!! Bet responsibly!!!

(1) (Reply)

EPL: Wilfred Ndidi Edges Kante, Torreira In Mid-season Stats / Check Out Micheal Owen's Scoreline Prediction Of Arsenal Vs Chelsea And Others / 'if Messi Doesn't Deserve The Ballon D'or I Know Nothing About Football' – Atlet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.