Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

### - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ### (665 Views)

Buhari's Next Level: The Influence Of Adams Oshiomhole In APC Dominance / Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a 'yahoo boy' / Next Level Lies: From The Desk Of Reno Omokri The Master Of Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

### by Suprises: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2018
Edited!

1 Like

Re: ### by Nukilia: 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
Try and look for some work bro, things will definitely get better...
Re: ### by olawalepopoola: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2018
There are always two sides to life. No matter how rich one may be there are times of happiness and joy and their times of lowliness and sorrow. Everyone has to pay a sacrifice and when paying the necessary dues, it may be really challenging in all spheres: financial, spiritual and moral. At this point if you lose focus you miss the target.
That your friends are doing Yahoo and flexing does not mean they are enjoying life. After launching to the so called Yahoo, can you sustain it. Can you use your parents and siblings for rituals. Can you sacrifice your manhood for money, can you eat faeces to maintain the wealth. Can you sleep in the burial ground to get money. My brother not all that glitters is gold.
No one ever become great without passing through challenges. Wake up from illusion, face life squarely, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. He gives wealth without adding any sorrow to it.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: ### by buttlover(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2018
I can only advice you to try your luck. if u get a reasonable amount say 2million then quit and start a career. (don't do plus + oo)

4 Likes

Re: ### by Suprises: 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2018
U.B.A

ACCOUNT NO- 2043484298.

Okereke Henry

Thanks
Re: ### by Suprises: 10:48pm On Dec 26, 2018
Nukilia:
Try and look for some work bro, things will definitely get better...

Where can I find the work? I believe say things go get better but maybe after I don die abi?
Re: ### by Suprises: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2018
olawalepopoola:
There are always two sides to life. No matter how rich one may be there are times of happiness and joy and their times of lowliness and sorrow. Everyone has to pay a sacrifice and when paying the necessary dues, it may be really challenging in all spheres: financial, spiritual and moral. At this point if you lose focus you miss the target.
That your friends are doing Yahoo and flexing does not mean they are enjoying life. After launching to the so called Yahoo, can you sustain it. Can you use your parents and siblings for rituals. Can you sacrifice your manhood for money, can you eat faeces to maintain the wealth. Can you sleep in the burial ground to get money. My brother not all that glitters is gold.
No one ever become great without passing through challenges. Wake up from illusion, face life squarely, ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOUR. He gives wealth without adding any sorrow to it.
God bless you.

My brother you may not really understand my state of hopelessness now. Na person wey chop dey get time think well
Re: ### by Omnipresent(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
Suprises:
This will probably be my last thread on Nairaland.

If I had listened and towed this part, I wouldn't have found myself is this hopeless condition. All my friend are balling, flexing like say tomorrow no dey, while I dey here languishing in abject poverty. To eat food for Xmas na wahala! Since morning reach now na only #100 bread wey I don put for mouth... Na so I wan take dey live my life??

I've tried to maintain my sanity and live upright but it seems that life doesn't work that way.

True , life does not reward the upright and 'good boy'. You have to fight for your survival even if it means you being manipulative, but never involving blood.

1 Like

Re: ### by Ezeego1(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
Suprises:
This will probably be my last thread on Nairaland.

If I had listened and towed this part, I wouldn't have found myself is this hopeless condition. All my friend are balling, flexing like say tomorrow no dey, while I dey here languishing in abject poverty. To eat food for Xmas na wahala! Since morning reach now na only #100 bread wey I don put for mouth... Na so I wan take dey live my life??

I've tried to maintain my sanity and live upright but it seems that life doesn't work that way.

By this time next year you will be cruising in your Benz bro. #street!

1 Like

Re: ### by Ezeego1(m): 11:22pm On Dec 26, 2018
buttlover:
I can only advice you to try your luck. if u get a reasonable amount say 2million then quit and start a career. (don't do plus + oo)

Hahaha badt guy!
Re: ### by Suprises: 11:29pm On Dec 26, 2018
buttlover:

Ok. Thanks!
Re: ### by Suprises: 11:30pm On Dec 26, 2018
Omnipresent:
True , life does not reward the upright and 'good boy'. You have to fight for your survival even if it means you being manipulative, but never involving blood.

Ok bro!

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: I Will Rid Kwara Of All Criminals, Says PMB / Akpabio, Uduaghan: Buhari’s Victory, Done Deal (photos) / An Ict Company Confirmed "Inec Website" Not Secured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.