Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Reset Password Of Any Computer Operating System - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Reset Password Of Any Computer Operating System (749 Views)

"Authenticate Root" Password Of A Zinox Smart Mini Laptop / How To Reset Password On Windows 7 With Password Reset Disk / How To Find Wi Fi Password Of All Connected Networks Using CMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Reset Password Of Any Computer Operating System by Mrdeuteron(m): 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
The most effective method to Reset Password of any Operating System

Today we will figure out how to reset and pick up the entrance to a PCs working framework as one thing any programmer should know is the way to reset into the login record of any working framework. Major Operating Systems that are utilized nowadays are Windows, Linux, and Mac. So today I will demonstrate to you best practices to reset into these Operating Systems. It is safe to say that you are interested in how simple it is for somebody to access your PC? Provided that this is true, perused on to see the system one may use to make sense of your PC secret key.

So how about we begin with the regular OS
Read more:How to Reset Password of any Computer Operating System

(1) (Reply)

Use This Computer shotcut Keys to work Independently on your computer / How Can I Retrieve Deleted Mails And Whatsapp Messages? / How Much Can I Get A HP Probook 450 G2 Second Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.