Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (1884 Views)

Free Instant $10 With No Stress / Install Facebook Research app and get paid as much as you want / To all Nigerians: Install this Research App and earn lots of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sparklezeee: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2019
I have replied all your messages.

First thing to do is to open and verify your PayPal account with the steps I sent to your emails before proceeding to the Facebook Research app registration.

Check for e-mail from applause - research, it contains the registration link.
Note: Turn on your VPN before reading the email from applause - research and before proceeding with your registration.
Re: . by sparklezeee: 12:57pm On Jan 03, 2019
Don't hesitate to contact me through WhatsApp or email if you are facing any challenge
Re: . by MUTARK(m): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2019
sparklezeee:

The program is still on, send your details ASAP
I need it. My mail is badmusadeyemi41@yahoo.com
First name:Adeyemi last name: Badmus
Re: . by sparklezeee: 9:37am On Jan 04, 2019
I have replied all your messages
Re: . by sparklezeee: 6:47am On Feb 16, 2019
If you were active in the month of January check your email and PayPal account, payment has been sent.
Re: . by sparklezeee: 4:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
You can use naira4dollar.com to withdraw if you have received your payment.

Note: You must be active for 23 days in the previous month to be eligible for payment.

MUTARK Blazing12345 XTRIMIOUS
samuelgodson imagrg peropoliet
soanl Aysquare101 Benjamin08
Nezy4Real Kris24 olavic17 bigjoe50
baggy4luv
Re: . by sparklezeee: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2019
Payment for last month activity received. Check your PayPal account if you were active for 23 days in the previous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Data Reseller Recommendation / Dont Fall Victim, Uba Atm Machines Are Automated Thieving Machines! / Best Business-with No Capital Start Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.