Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St (626 Views)

Keyamo Shares Videos Of PDP Members Complaining After Lagos Rally / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2018
Ogun state should be competing or is already competing with Lagos and Rivers state.

Highest numbers of industries in Nigeria-checked

Highest number of universities in Nigeria-checked

Religious capital of Nigeria if not africa-bringing in millions of visitors especially December time,I read a report on d net that churches bring in 9 billon dollars per annum, I don't think think u have to guess where most of the Money is going to.

Freaking large expansive Christian estates,Vatican of the Catholics ain't got nothing on rccg camp-100+ km square, Canaan land ota with new Canaan city second largest in Africa, mfm prayer city,deeper life camp nasfat of the Muslims with new estates springing up by d day.

Some of d best secondary schools in Nigeria,especially ota axis with d most winners of cowbellpedia competition.

Cities in ogun state include but not limited to- mowe,ota, Abeokuta,agbara,ibafoibafo,sango ijebu ode and environs

Ogun state could be another pride of Yoruba people after Lagos and Ibadan.

What the state is lacking---
1:bad roads,the rate at which estate is spring up is too much for ogun state so many estate are built in d bush so no go road,ogun state should tackle this.
2:airport, yea I said it airport, ogun state is too big to not have airport,because of religious tourism and d population, after Lagos and Oyo state ogun state has the next highest population even more than over hyped kano even Ogun governor said this.
3:seaport,fortunately ogun is not landlocked like some people state and will stop d dependence on Lagos for export of manufactured goods.
Currently after Lagos,ogun has d highest number of fly overs so much should b done.

I heard a new Abeokuta centre is being built,that is good, d last time I went to Abeokuta I saw many skycrappers being built this is good.

Conclusion: ogun state is third highest igr earner in Nigeria,this state can be better more roads are needed,new estates are coming up many universities manymany potential, so please the next governor should see to the points I provided above plss ogun state is the next big thing.tnx

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2018
Pics of Ogun

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2018
J

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2018
H

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2018
Even with the presence of multiple churches, evil is prevalent there. What does that tell you?

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by sirqeeboi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2018
And ogun is more expensive to live there than Lagos because i know ..
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2018
why my pics not showing?!!!!!

I have many pics of Ogun state I want to share.

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2018
ohh y my pics not showing?!!!!
����������

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2018
h

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
s

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2018
hmm

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2018
h

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Shawnnn01: 11:32pm On Dec 30, 2018
kolaxed98:
ohh y my pics not showing?!!!!

����������
Try changing the format of the pic

1 Like

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2018
Shawnnn01:
Try changing the format of the pic
I think I found d problem, will do it tomorrow
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2018
k

Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Chiefjosy(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2018
kolaxed98:
Ogun state should be competing or is already competing with Lagos and Rivers state.

Highest numbers of industries in Nigeria-checked

Highest number of universities in Nigeria-checked

Religious capital of Nigeria if not africa-bringing in millions of visitors especially December time,I read a report on d net that churches bring in 9 billon dollars per annum, I don't think think u have to guess where most of the Money is going to.

Freaking large expansive Christian estates,Vatican of the Catholics ain't got nothing on rccg camp-100+ km square, Canaan land ota with new Canaan city second largest in Africa, mfm prayer city,deeper life camp nasfat of the Muslims with new estates springing up by d day.

Some of d best secondary schools in Nigeria,especially ota axis with d most winners of cowbellpedia competition.

Cities in ogun state include but not limited to- mowe,ota, Abeokuta,agbara,ibafoibafo,sango ijebu ode and environs

Ogun state could be another pride of Yoruba people after Lagos and Ibadan.

What the state is lacking---
1:bad roads,the rate at which estate is spring up is too much for ogun state so many estate are built in d bush so no go road,ogun state should tackle this.
2:airport, yea I said it airport, ogun state is too big to not have airport,because of religious tourism and d population, after Lagos and Oyo state ogun state has the next highest population even more than over hyped kano even Ogun governor said this.
3:seaport,fortunately ogun is not landlocked like some people state and will stop d dependence on Lagos for export of manufactured goods.
Currently after Lagos,ogun has d highest number of fly overs so much should b done.

I heard a new Abeokuta centre is being built,that is good, d last time I went to Abeokuta I saw many skycrappers being built this is good.

Conclusion: ogun state is third highest igr earner in Nigeria,this state can be better more roads are needed,new estates are coming up many universities manymany potential, so please the next governor should see to the points I provided above plss ogun state is the next big thing.tnx

Can Ogun State be more populated than Kano state? I don’t think so

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Secure your future
Re: Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St by Chiefjosy(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2018
sirqeeboi:
And ogun is more expensive to live there than Lagos because i know ..

Lagos is the most expensive state to live in south west not Ogun State

Visit and study in Canada

Check my signature

Secur the future of your kids

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Akpabio Perfects Plans To Arrest Onofiok Luke, Harass Supporters... / Why Boycotting And Pmb Winning The Up Coming Election Is A Gain For Ipob / Nigerians, Encourage Buhari To Prepare His Handover Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.