Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / . (643 Views)

I Need Help In Receiving Payments From USA / First Bank Wins Best Mobile Banking App And Fastest Growing Retail Bank Awards / Paypal Account For Receiving Payments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by MacSmart(m): 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2018
Re: . by kunleweb: 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2018
MacSmart:
I have just earned and I don't want to run into problems collecting my money. What do I do? Thanks for replying.

Direct withdrawal to bank account
Re: . by MacSmart(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2018
kunleweb:

Direct withdrawal to bank account

Thanks a lot for your response. But what payment option is that? It is Direct to local bank option. Thanks again.
Re: . by Ghanaian(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2018
Hi Friends, we rise by lifting others, I'm here to help you on Approval of Upwork Account
Tips to setup Upwork profile and get approved immediately
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada account
Maximum time 30mins.

Let's talk on whatsapp +234 807 123 1188
Thanks.
Re: . by mukhcech(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2019
MacSmart:
I have just earned and I don't want to run into problems collecting my money. What do I do? Thanks for replying.

Is it a Nigerian account, What Niche. I could help you with withdrawals.
Re: . by sonature1: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2019
Kasshii:

You can't withdraw your upwork earning straight to your Nigeria Bank account. You can only withdraw to a US bank account or PayPal account.
However, i can guide you on how to exchange it from PayPal to naira at a good rate since you might not have a US Account that will take days to receive it. As an exchanger, i will buy the fund in form of PayPal and pay you in Naira.
Kindly call me or chat me up on WhatsApp.
Compliment of the Season....

Uncle, say what you know
Upwork allows freelancers to link their local accounts and withdraw their earnings directly
But the charge is high

Well, I wonder why a freelancer will want to build a career around a site that charges up to 20% in commission
Re: . by funlord(m): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2019
Kasshii:

[s]You can't withdraw your upwork earning straight to your Nigeria Bank account. You can only withdraw to a US bank account or PayPal account.
However, i can guide you on how to exchange it from PayPal to naira at a good rate since you might not have a US Account that will take days to receive it. As an exchanger, i will buy the fund in form of PayPal and pay you in Naira.
Kindly call me or chat me up on WhatsApp.[/s]
Compliment of the Season....

Dominique

Mynd44

Delete this bastards account after you search his number. The heartless idiot even scammed someone on new years eve

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Paper Supply / Used 2013 Toyota Hiace For Sale / Female Wrist Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.