Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

no help - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / no help (711 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

no help by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Kenmatt(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:
It took a lot of courage to come online and ask for this. Pals, i really need to pay my rent before the week runs out. I've asked FnF, but seems everyone is so locked with the festive season. I am i need of 145k loan, i promise to pay back by end of January. It is important i pay up before the week run out. I am using my direct account to ask so that you guys can know how important this is to me and to be sure i won't abscond with your money. I will pay back with 150k, please call me if you can render the help. I won't come on here if i had any other way. Yours sincerely Drabeey. 08025946788.

Yeah, i expect a lot of abuses on here, but i pray none gets to a position of begging for loans. Any help is welcomed. Thanks

Did your house rent expire by accident?

1 Like

Re: no help by overdrive(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
what collateral do you have
Re: no help by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Kenmatt(m): 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:

Nope i've been out of Job for a while now, i just secured another, so i just have to pay up to keep staying in my rented apartment.

If you're truthful, and you have been living there for a couple of years, even if it's one year, talk to your landlord, he will have an understanding with you, since you said it's just between now and January ending.
Just accept the gospel truth, nobody will give you an instant loan of 145,000 now. Even those Apps that give loan cannot give you such amount. Except your bossom friends or relatives.

1 Like

Re: no help by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Kenmatt(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:

You are right, but like i said, i've been out of Job for a while now. He has given me enough time.

How long have you stayed there without payment?
Re: no help by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by weyreypey: 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabreey... Declare your support for Atiku

Drabeey was here!!!
I know this is sarrki.
Drabeey:
Isn't it disheartening that Nigerians still fail to understand a simple statement meant to educate and gear up the youths at been more productive!

the president said 'youths are lazy' not all are, but truly majority are. isn't this a Democracy, where the majority wins any duel?

The president just phrased a statement that unfortunately is the bitter truth!
most youth(male) are now yahoo yahoo boys, while some engage in shady businesses that they can't even made bold of! Yet some of them are 'science students' ( arrant Nonsense) well, im sure this won't go down well for many, yet my able President is telling the truth and at the same time encouraging us to all be productive and get engaged in the Nation building.

I know those who are behind the downfall of PMB is directly/indirectly involved at spreading this untrue side of the president's statement.

Anyway, anyone can take this statement to the bank. Buhari will win the 2019 general elections with a heavy landslide that will show that some of we Nigerians knows what it means to be a patriot. Yes Drabeey is a patriot!

Drabeey was HERE
Re: no help by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by weyreypey: 5:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:

So that you may give me the loan?

Sorry to disappoint you sir, i may be lacking now but i want a good future for my unborn children, there is no where i can run to, and this is my country. I won't. My vote is for President Mohamadu Buhari!
Stop begging on Nairaland
Re: no help by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by weyreypey: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:

Alright sir
Sarrki how far?
Re: no help by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Funny u,so buhari be ur future/unborn children. Mehn this is not funny. Both atiku and buhari is not anybody's future.
Goodluck on ur request thou....

1 Like

Re: no help by weyreypey: 5:10pm On Dec 31, 2018
angelusbrut:
Funny u,so buhari be ur future/unborn children. Mehn this is not funny. Both atiku and buhari is not anybody's future.
Goodluck on ur request thou....
That is sarrki...
Re: no help by Kenmatt(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:

My rent expired October sir

Which state are you?
Re: no help by SC1738: 5:20pm On Dec 31, 2018
Dear OP,

Please visit www.startcredits.com as soon as possible to find online loan providers for your rent. You could get the cash from some lenders within 24 hours after your application on StartCredits.
Re: no help by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Kenmatt(m): 5:24pm On Dec 31, 2018
[quote author=Drabeey post=74329707]

Lagos state, I am already at Epe, but i stay at Alausa[/quote

I am very sorry. I can only do something if you're in Portharcourt.]
Re: no help by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by damiBJ: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2018
Sorry to say diss o....if I so decide to assist...or anyone DAT is willing to...why can't u drop ur Certificates as collateral if in did u are sure of repaying....name alone won't work easily....Am done

1 Like

Re: no help by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2018
I think you should humbly take Kennett's advise. Your rent just expired in October a d u just need a few days to pay it. You should talk to your landlord respectfully. Besides even if he is to give u a quit notice, you will still have about 3 months grace to vacate the place
Re: no help by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 31, 2018
Re: no help by weyreypey: 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2018
Drabeey:
willing to drop all my Original certs and International passports too!

anyone? I'm really in need of it ASAP

dat serious?
Re: no help by SoftBread01: 12:43am On Jan 01, 2019
[quote author=Kenmatt post=74329788][/quote]
Compliments of the season, sir. Please, can I PM you? I'm in PH too.

(1) (Reply)

Free Digital Marketing Training / Ushering Job As A Career / Top I.T School In Lagos- Any Recommendation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.