Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Article Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Article Writer Needed (799 Views)

Article Writer Needed / An Article Writer Needed / I Need An Article Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Article Writer Needed by Tipsbydelight(f): 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2018
I am in need of a good writer that knows seo, how to use keywords in articles.
It’s a beauty, lifestyle blog.
Pls email with samples of job you have done.
Hairbydelight@gmail.com
Re: Article Writer Needed by inkon: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tipsbydelight:
Hairbydelight@gmail.com

What is your pay like?
Re: Article Writer Needed by Premiumwriter: 8:46pm On Dec 31, 2018
Tipsbydelight:
Hairbydelight@gmail.com
what's your pay per word?
Re: Article Writer Needed by reviewsbuyer: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2020
That query was requested of me currently by using a pastor we were running with. He had contacted us concerning the worship seating desires of his church, he becomes operating with a very tight price range, and he desired a church chair that featured an excessive degree of first-class. As we conversed, I suggested one comfortable chair answer that we've got placed in numerous church buildings that perform thoroughly, possesses notable great and is easy at the price range. The pastor thought, despite the fact that he loved the rate and was thrilled with the specifications of the chair, uttered the words above...

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Writing Software For Aspiring Writers / ! / I Will Write 100% Unique, Plagiarism Free Articles For You For N1 Per Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.