Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" (384867 Views)

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / The Sincere Milk / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
Power Night Service || February 17, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsACRIE4KIQ
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
SINCERE MILK: CHILDREN'S DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2022

LET JESUS COME IN
BIBLE TEXT: PROVERBS 23:26

"My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways" (Proverbs 23:26).

The heart is a very important organ of the body. It pumps blood and carries oxygen and nutrients to other parts of the body. The state of the heart affects the body. If the heart becomes sick, the person might die if not treated.

The heart of sinful boys and girls is dirty and filled with sin. It is only Jesus that has the power to remove the sin through His blood. No wonder, God says in His word "My son, give me thine heart..."
(Proverbs 23:26).

Whenever you hear about Jesus' love, and invitation is made in the church to repent, it is an opportunity to allow Jesus into your heart and have your name written in the Book of Life.

Paul, formerly called Saul, knew so much about religion, but he was a sinner. One beautiful day, while on a journey to Damascus, he met Jesus, repented and allowed Jesus into his heart. He became a friend of Jesus. Praise God!

Why not allow Jesus into your heart? Jesus is waiting for you. Today is your own beautiful day. Go ahead and ask Jesus to forgive you and come into your heart.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I give my heart to You, cleanse me and come into my heart.

FURTHER READING: Revelation 3:20

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2022
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 17, 2022

EARS THAT HEAR
BIBLE TEXT: REVELATION 3:11-13

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches" (Revelation 3:13).

The ear is one of the five sense organs that God has blessed His creatures with. Everyone has two ears, and they are given for an important purpose, which is to hear conversations from God and those around us.

God's desire for us is to diligently hear His word and do as He commands. Hearing and not doing is a sin before God. This is why He warns that "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."

There is a common saying that, "The ear that hears, delivers its owner from death." This seems to be the emphasis of our key verse. It was the Lord Jesus that gave the warning in this verse.

The children of Israel heard the teachings of the Word of God, but the word they heard never mixed with faith in their heart. They heard but did not obey the word.

Do you find it easy to obey the word of God and have you given your life to Jesus? The Holy Spirit speaks to teach, warn, direct and guide you as you read the Bible. If you hear and obey Him, you will be blessed.

PRAYER: Lord God, bless me with ears that hear and the heart that obeys.

FURTHER READING: Proverbs 4:20-24

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2022
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 18, 2022

MAKING YOUR WRONG RIGHT
BIBLE TEXT: MATTHEW 5:23,24

"Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift" (Matthew 5:24).

John and James were friends in the same school. They were also in the same class and very good in their academic work. One day, James took John's pencil home and John did not have anything to use for his assignment. This made John angry at James. When James went to church that day, he learnt about making the wrong right; so, he went back to John the next day and apologized to him for taking his pencil without permission and for also depriving him of using the pencil for his assignment. John accepted the apology, forgave James and their friendship continued.

Pause for a second, is there anyone you have offended, or taken his or her item without permission? God commands you to go back and make your wrongs right so that He can be happy with you. Unsettled wrongs can hinder prayers and make our service unacceptable unto God. Is there anyone you have wronged or who has offended you? Take the necessary step now to go and make your wrong right. As you do that, God will be happy with you and answer when you call upon Him

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, help me to always make my way right with people.

FURTHER READING: Acts 23:1-5

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 19, 2022

REDEEMED
BIBLE TEXT: ROMANS 3:23-26

"Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" (Romans 3:24).

There was a boy who made a boat from wood. He was very happy about the boat, and with great excitement, went to the stream to test his boat to see if it can float. While trying to test it, the boy lost the boat. He became sad and thought over the loss for a long time.

After some days, the boy went out with his father to the town to get some things for the family. Lo and behold, he saw his boat in front of a man's shop. He went to the man, but was told that he had to pay some money for his boat to be released to him. His father gave him the money, and so he happily bought back his boat. Looking at the boat, the boy said, "the boat is twice mine"; one, because he made it, and now, he had to buy it again.

In the same manner of the story of the boy and his boat, God created us, but along the way we got lost in the world of sin. God then sent His Son Jesus Christ as the price to redeem us and deliver us from the hands of the devil. Now, being bought with such a great price, all the redeemed children of God must live to please Him and be ready to be with Him in heaven (1 Corinthians 6:20).

Are you still a sinner? Jesus has paid the price for your redemption when He shed His blood and died on the cross. Repent, turn away from sin, and surrender your life to Jesus now.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, please help me to always appreciate the price You paid on the cross for my redemption.

FURTHER READING: Colossians 1:9-14

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Feb 20, 2022
Worship Service || The Prophecy And Purpose Of Bringing Forth Jesus|| Feb. 20, 2022
Matthew 1:21,23,25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYwpInuwo8Y
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 20, 2022

MY JESUS, MY GUIDE
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 14:5-9

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me" (John 14:6).

A junction is a place or point where two or more things meet, especially a place where two roads come together. Some junctions could be confusing as one may not know whether to continue going straight, turn to the left or to the right. Darella, on her way to her new school, got to a junction and was not sure where to turn. Sadly, there was no one to guide her. She mistakenly turned to the left instead of turning to the right. She missed the way and got to her school very late. Jesus Christ is the Guide that does not make mistakes. He created us and knows all about us. He does not only know the way, He is the WAY.

From our text today, we learnt that Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. We need Him always to lead and help us make right decisions. Our parents and teachers would not always be with us, but Jesus is always with His friends. Make Jesus your Saviour and Lord now by turning away from your sins, and He will be your Friend and Guide. If you are already a friend of Jesus, learn to trust Him with all your heart and follow Him as He guides you. Remember, He has the best for you.

PRAYER: O Lord, please help me to always obey You as You guide me all the way.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 32:7-11

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08pm On Feb 21, 2022
MONDAY FEBRUARY 21, 2022

"BUY THE TRUTH AND SELL IT NOT"
BIBLE TEXT: PROVERBS 23:23-26

"Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding" (Proverbs 23:23).

Truth means the quality of being true, genuine, actual, accurate and real. The only thing that has all these characteristics is the word of God - the Bible. It is the foundation and pillar of our Christian faith.

When architects are set to design a house, they pay particular attention to the pillars, because when the pillars are displaced, the whole structure is gone.

The basic Christian experiences, namely salvation, sanctification, Holy Ghost baptism and all the doctrines and teachings of the Bible, is the Truth. This basic Truth must be bought and never sold, no matter what comes your way.

You must not sell your salvation for worldly gains, you must not exchange your sanctification for mere good works, or your Holy Ghost baptism for falsehood. Do not sell the Bible doctrines and other teachings for modern day belief of "It doesn't matter."

The Truth is the only thing that will save us and usher us into eternal life with Christ at the end of our journey here on earth. Therefore, do all you can to buy the truth and never let go of it whatever comes your way.

PRAYER: O Lord, please help me to always obey You as You guide me all the way.

FURTHER READING: Dear Father, help me to hold on to the truth till the end

See more here:

Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:24am On Feb 23, 2022
TUESDAY FEBRUARY 22, 2022

NIKU'S FRIEND AND THE SENGUELE PEOPLE
BIBLE TEXT: ROMANS 1:15-17

"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek" (Romans 1:16).

In his book titled, "Miracles In Black", John C. Wengatz tells a true story about the people of Senguele of Angola, in Africa. They were a group of people that others had feared to try to reach with the gospel of Jesus Christ.

They were warriors and cannibals (those who ate human flesh). They were a terror to every tribe around them. The government tried to change them by force, but did not succeed. The Senguele had a motto: "Senguele never turns back," and they lived by it.

One day, the Lord Jesus sent His friend, Niku, to them. Senguele don't have friends. But Niku went to them with the gospel of John in the Holy Bible, which he called a letter from his "Friend."

The chief and the people of Senguele listened to the wonderful things that Niku read and explained to them about Jesus Christ. They got curious and requested to meet with Niku's "Friend," Jesus. They all went with Niku to the yearly retreat in the next town where they all prayed in much sorrow for forgiveness of their sins and gave their lives to Jesus Christ.

From this point, they divided themselves into groups and went to make peace with all the other villages they had terrorized. They also preached the gospel to them.

Like Niku, go also and preach the gospel to every creature. Jesus Christ still saves sinners today. He can save the terrorists and also make them His ambassadors and channel of blessing to others like the Senguele.

PRAYER: Lord, please make my life clean from all sin, and sweet, to be a blessing to others.

FURTHER READING: 1 Timothy 1:12-15

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 23, 2022

"GO, WASH..."
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 9:1-9

"And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing" (John 9:7).

Jesus Christ healed people in different ways. Some got healed as soon as He declared them healed. He healed Peter's mother-in-law of fever by merely touching her. For the woman with an issue of blood, she received her healing by touching the hem of Jesus' garment.

But the blind man in our text today had to go and wash in the pool of Siloam, to confirm his healing, though Jesus had anointed his eyes with clay. What would you say healed the man, the clay or the water? Neither of them, it was simply his faith and obedience to Jesus' instruction.

The Bible is the word of God. It contains instruction for life, and for great possibilities. Obedience to what God's word says is the key to solving life's problems. By it, we can successfully walk with God and receive our expected miracles.

When the wine finished at the marriage in Cana of Galilee, Mary, the mother of Jesus, was there. More wine was needed; she knew that Jesus was indeed the Son of God and can do all things. She spoke to Him about it; also, she told the servants, "Whatsoever he saith, do it". They did exactly what Jesus said, and water turned to wine.

Forgiveness of sins, righteousness, purity of heart, direction in life, miracles, healing, deliverance, provision, victory, wisdom, protection, and many uncommon blessings follow obedience to the word of God. Therefore, come to Jesus, trust and obey.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, give me power to trust and obey Your Word.

FURTHER READING: Mark 2:9-12

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2022
THURSDAY FEBRUARY 24, 2022

HE SHALL COME BACK IN LIKE MANNER
BIBLE TEXT: ACTS 1:9-11

"Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven" (Acts 1:11).

When Jesus was leaving this world, He assembled His disciples, and after He had given them some assignments, He went up to heaven right in their presence while they were still looking at Him.

Two angels of God came to their rescue, to clear their confusion, that Jesus is coming again in the same way they saw Him go to heaven. With this assurance, the disciples cheered up and went to do what Jesus instructed them. There is a popular church chorus which goes thus:

"He is coming back again, my Lord is coming back again,
He went away and promised that He is coming back again,
He is coming back again, my Lord is coming back again,
O glory, Hallelujah, He is coming back again."

Yes, our Saviour, Master and Lord is coming again; this is cheering news. Jesus is coming again for those who have accepted Him as Saviour and Lord. When He was going, He said He was going to prepare a place for those that accept Him, and He is coming back to receive them to live in heaven with Him forever.

PRAYER: O God, help me to always be ready and prepared for the coming of my Lord Jesus.

FURTHER READING: John 14:1-4

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Day 1 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1bVMZDnf88

Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 2 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjFBP6E12Lw
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2022
FRIDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2022

HEALED BY HIS STRIPES
BIBLE TEXT: ISAIAH 53:2-7

"But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed" (ISAIAH 53:5).

When Jesus went to the cross to die for us, He bore our sins and our guilt on Himself. Jesus, in demonstration of His love for humanity, also bore our sicknesses. He paid the price for our salvation from sin, healing from sicknesses and deliverance from oppression.

Before He was led to the cross, He was mercilessly beaten; oh, it was so painful! But Jesus bore it all so that we can have salvation and healing. He paid with His blood.

Anytime you feel a little bit sick, or any of your friends or loved ones is sick, just go to Jesus and claim healing because He suffered to gain healing for you.

Some children start crying or get worried whenever they are not feeling well; just pray to Jesus, for we are healed by His stripes. Hallelujah! Also, ask for prayer from your pastor and godly friends because the effectual fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much.

PRAYER: Lord Jesus, help me to always look unto You and trust in Your sacrifice for my healing and deliverance.

FURTHER READING: 1 Peter 2:21-25

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
Day 2 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilrDWcXEkLI
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 3 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwXNopUh2mI
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:51am On Feb 26, 2022
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 26, 2022

HUNGER FOR GOD
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 42:1-5

"As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God" (PSALM 42:1).

If a child does not have appetite (hunger for food) for a long period of time, the parents will become concerned and worried. This is because lack of desire for food is a sign that the child may be sick. This loss of appetite would normally be treated by doctors to prevent the child from dying.

Forgetting to pray for days and not having the desire to read God's word are signs of lack of appetite for the things of God. Preferring to stay with friends who make silly jokes and forgetting about fellowship is a sign of a spiritual problem. Another sign of lack of hunger for God is when weeks and months pass without you telling someone about the love of Jesus. Just as our body needs water and thirsts for it, so does our soul need God, and we must thirst and hunger for Him to be refreshed and have strength to continue to obey Jesus and grow to be more like Him.

The hart (deer) is an animal that thirsts and goes to the river to refresh, so as to continue to live and grow. In like manner, a friend of Jesus must thirst after Jesus, the Source of living water. Love to read and meditate on God's word daily, love righteousness, pray every day, love to tell others about Jesus, and desire to obey God no matter what it costs. It pays to thirst after God, for He has promised to satisfy your hunger for Him.

PRAYER: Father, please put in my heart a hunger and a thirst that only You can satisfy.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 63:1-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Day 3 | Supernatural Liberation Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXBv18w-zPw
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2022
Worship Service || Day 4 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vuMetadTUc
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
Day 4 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0eH4oxYGPs
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 27, 2022

JEHOIADA'S GOOD WORKS
BIBLE TEXT: 2 CHRONICLES 24:12-16

"And they buried him in the city of David among the kings, because he had done good in Israel, both toward God, and toward his house" (2 Chronicles 24:16).

There is no better testimony that can be written about a person than this that is written about Jehoiada, the priest of God. He was good to God and to God's people.

Jehoiada, for the glory of God, had hidden Joash, the king's son, from the sword of that wicked woman called Athaliah. He also arranged and brought Joash to the throne to fulfil God's promise to David.

There is always earthly and heavenly reward for every good thing we do to honour God. Abraham, Joseph, Moses, Deborah, Ruth, Esther, David, Mary the mother of our Lord, Paul the apostle, are a few examples of those who honoured God and have their names written in God's Book of Life.

What will be said about you concerning your love towards Jesus by those around you? Make up your mind now that you will serve God holily and acceptably all the days of your life.

You must sincerely take responsibility for leading someone to Jesus, and do deeds of kindness to someone. Also, be ready to endure shame and ridicule for Christ's sake. God cannot forget your deeds of kindness towards His Name.

PRAYER: Lord, whatever I will do today, help me to do it to the glory of Your Name.

FURTHER READING: 1 Corinthians 3:8-10

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2022
Ministers' Conference || Day 5 || Supernatural Liberation Crusade || Feb 28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95oIr6rKYRo
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Mar 01, 2022
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNVmbC-2sFE

Have you felt bound, limited, restricted in anyway? Have you felt life is taking some hard toll on you? Do you need a real reset for the year? This is time for Supernatural LIBERATION.
Programme Guide: [url=https://2022services.s3.amazonaws.com/Crusade/Supernatural_Liberation_Feb/Supernatural%20Liberation%20Programme.pdf]Here[/url]
French: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMFrench
Portuguese: https://www.youtube.com/DCLMPortuguese
Spanish: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdb1AzEksSS9XJtBRlbSWRg
Facebook: https://facebook.com/pastorkumuyioffi... https://facebook.com/dclmhq
YouTube: https://youtube.com/dclmhq
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/dclmhq https://www.instagram.com/officialwfk...
DCLM Webcast: https://webcast.dclm.org
DCLM Radio https://radio.dclm.org/ or download the DCLM Radio app on Google Play store.

If you just gave your life to Jesus Christ, please click on the link below to help assist you further in your walk with the Lord. Link: https://dclm.org/connectwithchrist/
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2022
TUESDAY MARCH 1, 2022

COVENANT PROMISE
BIBLE TEXT: PSALM 34:7-10

"The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing" (Psalm 34:10).

"The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them."

"O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him."

"O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him."

"The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing."

PRAYER: Lord, help me to trust You for every need in my life.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 4:3-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2022
WEDNESDAY MARCH 2, 2022

IT WILL BE WORTH IT
BIBLE TEXT: JOHN 14:1-3

"Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me" (John 14:1).

Friends of Jesus at times are troubled because of the bad or negative things they are experiencing at the moment. Cheer up, Jesus is talking to you in our Bible passage.

Do not allow your heart to be troubled because of failure, poverty, persecution from unbelievers, pandemic, fear of tomorrow and whatever may be happening around you. When we get to heaven and see Jesus, we will forget all the pains we went through in this world. Imagine Jesus holding your hand and you wearing that beautiful crown, then God saying, "Well done my child". Oh! What joy that would be. We will see Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Apostle Peter, and other people in the Bible we have learnt so much about. All of these and many others would be worth more than whatever you might have to suffer for being a Christian in this world.

As a friend of Jesus, pray for a pure heart, make up your mind and daily ask for grace to obey God in all things. Very soon, you'll discover that when you get to heaven, it is worth more than everything.

PRAYER: O Lord, give me grace to endure and stand for righteousness till the end.

FURTHER READING: John 16:33

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
THURSDAY MARCH 03, 2022

TEAM WORK
BIBLE TEXT: ECCLESIASTES 4:9-12

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour" (Ecclesiastes 4:9).

Nobody climbs Mount Everest alone. To accomplish great things, we all need team mates and a supporting team to pick us up when we are tired. We also need to look for opportunities to pick others up when they stumble. Teamwork is the ability to work together towards a common goal. It is the fuel that allows common people to obtain uncommon results. It is said that geese fly 72% farther when in company with others than when alone. The word "TEAM" stands for: T - Together E - Everyone A - Achieves M - More.

We are wiser together, safer together, have more strength together and have greater joy together. In our families, we need to work together with our parents and siblings to achieve our family goals.

In church, we should cooperate with our teachers and fellow believers to achieve God's purpose. We need to play our part so that our communities and environments become better places to live in.

Henry Ford, an American industrialist and powerful businessman, founder of the Ford Motor Company and initiator of the mass production technique, said, "Coming together is beginning, keeping together is progress, working together is success." There are certainly great benefits in Team Work.

PRAYER: Dear Father, please give me the grace to work patiently with others.

FURTHER READING: 1 Corinthians 12:20-273

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Special Revival Broadcast || March 3rd, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8FLYp8uoZE

Re: Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
FRIDAY MARCH 4, 2022

SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS
BIBLE TEXT: MARK 16:15-20

"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15).

Anthony was very happy because his Dad bought a new bicycle for him, for taking first position in his class. He was eager to share the news with all his friends. So, when the school resumed for the new term, he ran to all his friends telling them about the new bicycle his Dad bought for him. Just like Anthony, as children of God, we have been saved from sin and all its consequences. It is not by your work but through faith in the blood which Jesus shed on the cross at Calvary. In other words, Jesus paid the price for our redemption with His blood.

In appreciation for this gracious work of Jesus, every saved child should be eager and happy to tell all his friends in school and sinners anywhere that Jesus loves them. Tell them with passion and persuasion that He wants them to accept Him into their lives so that their sins can be forgiven, and then they can live successfully and victoriously here on earth and be with Him in heaven at last.

There is no news that is greater or sweeter than the news that Jesus came to the world, died and shed His blood on the cross at Calvary to save humanity from sin, and punishment for sin in hell fire. This is the only news that gives solution to man's problems and hope to the hopeless. You should give everything in you to spread this good news. There are beautiful blessings for those who wholeheartedly spread the good news.

PRAYER: O Lord, give me the grace to spread the good news of salvation through Jesus everywhere.

FURTHER READING: 2 Corinthians 5:11-15

See more here:

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (49) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.