Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" (379526 Views)

Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / The Sincere Milk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:51pm On May 06, 2019
Let Jesus Come Into Your Ship

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2019
Faith Or Feeling?

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:42pm On May 11, 2019
Lie To No One

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23am On May 13, 2019
Trusting God

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58am On May 13, 2019
Powerful Influence

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:06pm On May 13, 2019
The Silent Listener

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:05pm On May 13, 2019
Good Soil

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2019
SINCERE MILK: CHILDREN'S DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
MONDAY MAY 13, 2019

DO NOT PAY BACK EVIL FOR EVIL
TEXT: ROMANS 12:17-19

"Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men" (Romans 12:17).

Vengeance means paying back evil with evil. Many people think the best thing to do if someone offends them or does something bad to them, is to pay the person back in the same way. This attitude is wrong and goes against the word of God. Children who are not friends of Jesus will often say, "he beat me, and I slapped him." This is wrong. The Bible teaches differently about this. God wants you to show love to everyone, even those who do not like you and do evil things to you. This is the example Jesus sets for us and He wants us to follow it.

Before Christ was crucified, He prayed for those beating and nailing Him to the cross. He did not say any evil thing or ask God to punish them, instead He asked God to forgive them. "Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do" (Luke 23:34). As a true child of God, you must follow Christ's example - do not repay evil for evil. Let God fight for you.

PRAYER: Father, please give me the heart of Christ, to forgive all who offend me.

FURTHER READING: Luke 23:32-34

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:47am On May 16, 2019
For Sure, He's Coming Back

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:31am On May 16, 2019
The Righteous Judge

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:12am On May 17, 2019
FRIDAY MAY 17, 2019

LIVE FOR CHRIST
TEXT: PHILIPPIANS 1:21-26

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain" (Philippians 1:21).

In the world where we live today, there are a lot of activities going on. We go to school, some others go to work, and almost everyone is doing one thing or the other. These things are all good, but we are told to live for Christ in the midst of all things. In order to live for God, we must walk in a relationship in which we do what is right and love others. God wants us to be totally devoted to Him, by spending much time in prayer, reading and meditating on the word of God.

As we go to school, in our classes, we are to show the life of Christ, in the way we talk, the way we play, and in everything we do. Everywhere you find yourself and everyday of your life, you are to live for Christ. Be faithful, be brave and true. God will honour you. However, if you are a sinner, you are living for Satan. Now, you can have a change of master. Turn to Christ in repentance. Ask Him to forgive you and cleanse your heart with His blood. Surrender your life to Him, He will be your Saviour, Lord and Friend. Then live for Jesus daily by obeying His commandments and following His steps.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, give me grace to live for You all the days of my life.

FURTHER READING: Galatians 2:20

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2019
Mind Your Friends

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:26pm On May 19, 2019
SUNDAY MAY 19, 2019

GREED NEVER PAYS
TEXT: GENESIS 13:10-15

"Then Lot chose him all the plain of Jordan; and Lot journeyed east" (Genesis 13:11a).

Greed is a selfish desire to have something more than what is needed, especially money, food or other material things. Lot and Abraham were to share a land. Lot looked at the part of the land that was green and full of water and he chose that part, but Abraham was satisfied with the remaining portion of the land left for him.

Sodom and Gomorrah were close to the part of the land that Lot chose, and when the people of Sodom and Gomorrah sinned, God destroyed their land and Lot's land was part of the land that was destroyed. He lost all his possession, while Abraham was preserved. Greed never pays. As Christians, we should be satisfied with what we have. We must not have selfish desire. All that glitters is not gold. Be content with what your parents can afford to give you. If you have discovered these negative traits in your life, you must repent now. Ask God to wash your heart clean with the blood of Jesus. Then pray for grace to live a life of contentment.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to be satisfied with what I have.

FURTHER READING: 1 Timothy 6:6-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:56am On May 20, 2019
Bible City - Shiloh

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:18pm On May 21, 2019
Love God's People

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2019
Faith: A Key That Opens Heaven's Door

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2019
Healing: Our Birthright

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:34am On May 24, 2019
The Hidden Treasure

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:14am On May 25, 2019
Purity Of Heart

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:46pm On May 27, 2019
The Blame Game

Adam blamed Eve, Eve blamed the serpent and the serpent had no leg to stand on.

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2019
Come To Jesus

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2019
The Office Of A Priest

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2019
The Ants

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On May 31, 2019
Enoch Walked With God

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
SATURDAY JUNE 01,2019

THE BUTTERFLY
TEXT: 2 CORINTHIANS 5:14-17

"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17).

Butterflies are beautiful flying insects with large scaly wings. They have six jointed legs, 3 body parts, a pair of antennae, compound eyes and a hard external covering for the body. The three body parts are the head, the chest and the tail. They undergo four different life stages. Its life starts with the eggs laid on a leaf. The next stage is the larva stage. The larva (caterpillar) hatches from an egg. It is very destructive at this stage as it eats leaves or flowers ravenously. The third stage is the pupa state. When the larva turns into a pupa, it is regarded as a time of rest; while the last stage is the adult. A beautiful flying adult butterfly emerges.

Our new life in Christ can naturally be likened to the major change a destructive caterpillar undergoes to change into a beautiful butterfly. However, for this miraculous transformation to take place, the caterpillar has to die just as our old life of sin has to die. As you turn to Jesus in repentance and cleansing, you must cease from your old life style of lying, stealing, fighting, hatred, cheating and other ungodly conduct. You now live a new life of righteousness.

PRAYER: Dear Father, help me to be completely dead to those habits that can hinder Your glory from shining forth in my life.

FURTHER READING: Romans 8:9-11

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2019
SUNDAY JUNE 02, 2019

PASSWORD
TEXT: JOHN 16:23-27

"And in that day ye shall ask Me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye ask the Father in My name, He will give it you" (John 16:23).

James enrolled for the Common Entrance examination in his final year of primary school. After paying the fees, he was given a slip containing the password with which to login to the site for his examination's details. He kept the slip for a while. Unfortunately, on the day he was expected to log on to the site, he searched for the slip in his file without much success. He had lost his password. So, he could not assess the site for the details of his examinations and missed the examination that year. The password was all he needed.

A password is a word or phrase that must be used to gain admission to a place. It is also a string of characters that allows access to a computer site or other systems. The Name of Jesus is the only password that grants access to God Almighty and answer to prayers. Whatever your needs are, no matter how numerous they may be, just get hold of the Name of Jesus. As you go out today, Jesus' Name will unlock every door. However, the only way you can get that password is to have a personal experience of salvation through Christ and obedience to God's word; then the password will be available unto you.

PRAYER: Dear Lord, grant me the grace to always remember and use the password that unlocks every door.

FURTHER READING: Philippians 2:9-11

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2019
Thanking God At All Times

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2019
The Enemy Called Sin

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2019
Nearer Everyday

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2019
Be Ye Ready

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Jun 08, 2019
Teach Us To Pray

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2019
Confirmation, Please!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (49) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.