Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,763 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" (380703 Views)

CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / The Sincere Milk / What Is The Difference Between The Word Of Wisdom And The Word Of Knowledge Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2019
Secret Of A Happy Life

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:15am On Aug 30, 2019
Dare To Be A Daniel

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
JOB PRAYED FOR HIS FRIENDS

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by orisa37: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
frosbel2:
Still chasing your delusions in 2019 ?? grin grin grin grin

Jesus ain't coming back Pal - quit your silly belief in this MYTH.

Jesus is always with us. When He will wipe out all evil on Earth and build The New Jerusalems for The Righteous, He alone knows.
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
SINCERE MILK: CHILDREN'S DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 01, 2019

ELIJAH RAISES THE WIDOW'S SON
TEXT: 1 KINGS 17:17-24

"And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived" (1 Kings 17:22).

If a sick person is taken to the hospital on emergency, the doctor will first check whether he is still breathing. If he can still breath, the doctor will attend to him. If he is no longer breathing, the doctor cannot do anything because he is dead.

Elijah had performed a miracle in the life of the widow of Zarephath. There was miraculous provision of food throughout the period of famine.

One day, the son of the woman fell sick and died. The woman cried unto Elijah. Elijah then prayed and the child came back to life. The woman was then very happy. Elijah was a man of God. God did wonderful miracles through him.

When Jesus was on earth, He was going about doing good. He healed the sick, raised the dead, cast out devils and cleansed the lepers. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever. He said that what he did, His disciples would do.

God is still the same today, He can use you as He used Elijah. If you are a sinner, you are dead in your sins. God's power is unlimited. The God of Elijah can raise you up. Whatever is dead in your life, the God of Elijah is still alive today.

PRAYER: Oh God, come and raise up whatever is dead in my life.

FURTHER READING: 2 KINGS 4:32-37

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:15am On Sep 02, 2019
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 2, 2019

CROSS THE JORDAN
TEXT: JOSHUA 1:1-8

"Moses My servant is dead; now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, thou, and all this people, unto the land which I do give to them, even to the children of Israel" (Joshua 1:2).

Hindrances stand in the way of everyone including children. They are out to stop you from arriving at God's appointed destination or from achieving God's purpose for your life. It is your choice to overcome them or to be defeated by them. Obstacles reveal two things about your life - it either brings to the open the weakness and unbelief in you, or shows forth the courage and faith in you.

Jordan, a wide and deep river, lay across the path of the children of Israel to the promise land. To some of them, this was a good excuse to settle down on the other side of Jordan. But the promise land was situated after Jordan. God's command to Joshua was to go over Jordan and then share His promised inheritance to His people for their final rest and joy.

In your life, there are negative conditions, situations and habits you must determine to overcome before you can arrive at the place of peace and rest that God has prepared for you.
Hindrances come in many ways on the path of every child, examples are sin, disobedience, laziness, playfulness, bitterness, and others. The desire of God is that you should rise above all these limiting habits and enjoy the blessings God has provided for you. This is possible if you will turn to God in repentance right now.

PRAYER: Lord, please bless me with grace and strength to overcome every hindrance that will not allow me to enjoy your good promises concerning me.

FURTHER READING: 1 John 5:4-6

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:40am On Sep 03, 2019
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 03, 2019

THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE
TEXT: GENESIS 18:25-33

"That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?" (Genesis 18:25).

A judge is said to be righteous when he justly condemns the guilty and rightly frees the innocent. Some judges in the world may be partial in judgement, but God does what is right all the time. He is the Righteous Judge. He will not let the wicked go unpunished. Neither will He punish the righteous for the sins of the ungodly.

Abraham knew the nature of God. After he was informed of the coming judgment on the people of Sodom and Gomorrah, he decided to plead for the righteous ones among the sinners living together in these cities. God even promised to spare the two cities for the sake of five righteous people.

God is truly Righteous for Him to be willing to spare two sinful cities for the sake of five people. The souls of righteous children are precious to the Lord. It is the nature of God to always make a way of escape for the righteous before He brings His judgment upon the rebellious and sinners.

Certainly, if you obey the Lord and do what is right before Him, He will save you from all evil and count you worthy to escape the wrath of judgment that will come upon the disobedient.

PRAYER: The Judge of all the earth, be merciful unto me and save me.

FURTHER READING: John 5:28-30

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:53am On Sep 04, 2019
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 04, 2019

GOD HATES DECEIT
TEXT: GENESIS 20:1-8

"And Abraham said of Sarah his wife, She is my sister: and Abimelech king of Gerar sent, and took Sarah." (Genesis 20:2).

Duke returned home from school that evening with his friend's school bag strapped around his shoulders. He lost his school bag. Having realized the severe punishment awaiting him for such carelessness, he decided to borrow his friend's bag to deceive his parents.

Deceit is any attempt to lead others into error. This bad attitude is commonly practised among children who are not born again. But God hates deceit. Abraham acted deceitfully and almost led innocent Abimelech into trouble with God.

People always have reasons to justify their deceitful behaviour. For Abraham and Sarah, the reason for their action was the fear of being killed by the heathen. God did not deliver him and his wife to show approval for Abraham's unrighteous behaviour. He did it because of His mercy.

You may deceive others and get away with it, yet God will surely punish all liars and deceivers. God had earlier warned Abraham, "walk before me and be thou perfect." Turn away from that wicked conduct of deceiving others. Repent, pray and ask Jesus for forgiveness, and He will give you the power to act right always.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to forsake all my deceitful ways and do what is right before you always.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 101:7, 8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:13am On Sep 05, 2019
THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 5, 2019

KEEP YOUR MOUTH TO KEEP YOUR LIFE
TEXT: PROVERBS 13:1-6

"He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction." (Proverbs 13:3).

There was a husband and wife in a small village who usually fought each other. The neighbours had to warn the woman that if she did not control her tongue, she might provoke her husband to hurt her.

A time came that the wife realized that her life was in danger, she then visited a wise man and explained her problem to him. The wise man gave her a bottle with cotton wool soaked in water. He told the woman the rules concerning how to apply the "medicine."

Any time her husband starts talking, the woman should not reply, but cut a piece of the cotton wool and put it in her mouth, and start to chew it. She was warned that on no account should she talk while the "medicine" was in her mouth. She did this four times and could not talk back to her husband.

The husband wondered what could have happened to his wife. He then realized that each time he talked with nobody replying him, other people considered him as the cause of all the quarrels and therefore a bad man. That was how violence and possible death was avoided.

What the key verse (Proverbs 13:3) is saying is that, there is a direct link between how long you live and how well you speak. It is wisdom to shut your mouth when you do not know the fact about a matter. Watch your words and keep your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that You will guide me to use my tongue to attract blessings rather than curses.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 10:4-7

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Sep 05, 2019
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 6, 2019

GOD FORBID
TEXT: GALATIANS 6:14-18

"But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world." (Galatians 6:14).

There are many things that God forbids. It is not everything people do that God approves. He forbids pride, lying, stealing, evil speaking and wickedness of any form to others.

We live in a very religious society. Some people claim that righteousness is based on just paying tithes, giving alms to the beggars, washing of hands and feet, performing pilgrimage, reciting prayer a number of times in a day, shouting 'Hallelujah' for a particular number of times, drinking a form of 'anointing oil' and 'holy water', and many other religious activities.

The world has created many religious activities to replace salvation and righteousness through Jesus Christ. The situation was not different in the days of Paul, the apostle. People then were out to seek human praise in many things. Paul said that God forbids His children to be proud and glory in empty religion without righteousness.

You are to glory or find joy and delight only in those things that lift Jesus high. Be happy to suffer shame, reproach, rejection and humiliation for Jesus. That is the path to true glory.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to willingly share in the reproach and the joy of the cross.

FURTHER READING: Philippians 3:17-19

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2019
God Forbid

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2019
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 7, 2019

DANGER OF LINGERING
TEXT: GENESIS 19:14-22

"And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the Lord being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city." (Genesis 19:16).

The cause of the fire could not immediately be determined. But everybody in the two-storey apartment were fully informed and warned of the danger of waiting to save any property as the intensity of the fire increased with time. But, Mrs. Lindger had an old bank passbook that contained the details of her retirement savings. That was all she had in her life.

As she lingered a bit in search of her treasure, the flame became unbearable and she could not escape. What a price to pay for delay in a time of danger. Mrs. Lindger's case is somewhat similar to Lot's in our text. Lot and his family, if not for the special mercy of God to Abraham, would have perished in the fire.

No matter what Lot had in Sodom, beside his family, it was wise for him to save his life first. In this regard, Lot showed a kind of carelessness in lingering to escape from danger.

Are you not faced with a similar situation today? Do you take the warning concerning God's coming judgement seriously? Some children continue in sin and reject the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. The only way to escape from God's coming judgment is to turn away from your bad ways.

PRAYER: Lord, now I turn away from my bad doings. Help me to do what is right and be ready for your coming.

FURTHER READING: 2 Peter 3:8-10

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:44pm On Sep 08, 2019
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2019

THEY RETURN WITH SINGING
TEXT: 2 CHRONICLES 20:25-30

"And they came to Jerusalem with psalteries and harps and trumpets unto the house of the Lord." (2 Chronicles 20:28).

We are here concerned with singing that is directed to God in appreciation of His might and faithfulness to His children. There are many who sing in the world, but they sing to the devil and to promote sinful desires.

Singing is either a sign of joy or a demonstration of faith, or both. We sing to appreciate or to thank God. We sing to express our trust in God and to thank Him for what we expect from Him. People sing for many reasons. When we sing and praise God, we tell Him how we appreciate His love and mercy towards us.

In our Bible passage, God had given the king and the children of Judah victory over three heathen nations that came against them in battle. They were thankful for the divine victory. Therefore, Jehoshaphat the king and the people of Judah played with instruments and returned to Jerusalem rejoicing.

You must learn to sing and praise the Lord for His mercies and deliverance for you and your family. In your family devotion, in the church and in your personal devotion time, always sing aloud and rejoice in the Lord who has shown mercy to you.

PRAYER: Your praises, Oh Lord, will continually come from my lips.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 34:1-8

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:54am On Sep 09, 2019
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 9, 2019

THEY WORSHIPPED HIM
TEXT: Matthew 2:9-11

"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh." (Matthew 2:11).

The Bible refers to them as wise men. When people, based on experience, go in the right direction, accept godly counsel and perform the required actions, they are said to be wise. Even today, wise children still seek and worship Jesus. These men were wise because:

(i) They rightly recognised the voice of God.

(ii) They were able to recognise the means of guidance - the star God provided for them.

(iii) They went in the direction He commanded.

(iv) They worshipped, adored and gave gifts to the Saviour.

(v) They returned in the path instructed by God.

These wise men left a challenging example for you. There is wisdom in worshipping the Lord. No one worships the Lord acceptably without being guided by the Spirit of God. Worshipping the Lord includes coming to His presence with a pure heart, singing in adoration, listening to and being willing to obey His word, and also giving cheerfully to Him.

When you come to the presence of the Lord to worship, give Him not only your heart, but also your possession, money or other materials, and give your talents to serve Him. It is right to say that your worship is not complete until you give your life to the Lord.

PRAYER: Lord, help me to worship You in truth, in Spirit and with all that I have.

FURTHER READING: Deuteronomy 26:10-12

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
THE BIBLE STANDS
Sunday Worship Service September 01, 2019 Children Choir Ministration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKNDXAt-XrQ
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21am On Sep 10, 2019
Walk According To The Rule

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Love: The Greatest And Best Gift

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2019
Big Problem, Simple Solution

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Mercy For Your Sake

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
Tame The Beast

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:05pm On Sep 14, 2019
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 15, 2019

THE VALLEY OF BERACHAH
TEXT: 2 CHRONICLES 20:24-30

"And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the Lord: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day" (2 Chronicles 20:26).

The word valley is sometimes used to symbolize a time or a place of down turn or a moment of trouble in a person's life. David, the king, made a reference to the valley of the shadow of death. Prophet Ezekiel spoke of the valley of dry bones.

But the valley of Berachah, as seen in our text for today, was a chosen place of thanking God for His power and faithfulness. Note, it was a deliberate gathering to appreciate the great deliverance God wrought for Judah. They appreciated the fact that, it was not the might of Judah, but the strength and mercy of the God of heaven was what delivered them from the anger of such a great host.

The enemy of your life comes in different forms and shapes. It may be lack in the family, and God made provision; sickness that defied every medical solution, and God finally brought healing; an examination you were afraid you won't pass, and God gave you success; or a danger that threatened your life, and God wrought a miracle of deliverance for you.

In all these situations and more, sing to praise and bless the Lord for all His kindness towards you and members of your family. You must learn to bless the Lord at all times for lifting you up from the valley of defeat.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for all Your mercies and deliverances. My soul will continue to bless You.

FURTHER READING: Psalm 103:1-4

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2019
orisa37:

Jesus is always with us. When He will wipe out all evil on Earth and build The New Jerusalems for The Righteous, He alone knows.

The Jesus of the Bible, that is. cheesy
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by orisa37: 2:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The Jesus of the Bible, that is. cheesy

Not Barabas and definitely not of Oyingbo.
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2019
The Unseen Security Guards

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 17, 2019

I CAN'T RIDE YOUR BICYCLE
TEXT: JOHN 3:16-18

"For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved" (John 3:17).

Grand Mom has told Ryan what Jesus has done for him. The story of Jesus' love was so lovingly told that the small boy felt so grateful to Jesus. "He left heaven, that beautiful place, and came to this bad world? They nailed Him to the cross? O! How painful. He shed His blood and died to save me. I am only happy that Grand Mom said that He came back to life on the third day." Ryan said to himself, "I must give something to Jesus." Ryan made a decision, and with tears in his eyes, he went to sleep at night.

As he slept that night, Jesus appeared in his dream. He was afraid and shivering when Jesus took his hand and said, "I am Jesus." Ryan clung to Him. "Thank You, Jesus. Grand Mom has told me all You suffered for me. My most cherished possession is this my bicycle, and I want to give it to You." Jesus said to him, "No, thank you. I can't ride your bicycle."

Ryan felt disappointed and said, "But I must give You something." "Yes," Jesus replied. "You have something more precious than your bicycle. Something I will be glad to have. If you love me, give me your heart. It is the most priceless possession that you have." Ryan said, "Lord, not only will I give You my heart, but my whole life. Forgive me my sins and help me to serve You for all my life time." Jesus wants to reign in your heart, surrender it to Him now and let Him in.

PRAYER: Lord, I give my heart and my whole life to You. I promise to serve You all my life.

FURTHER READING: Proverbs 23:26

See more here:

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:58am On Sep 18, 2019
Save Them Alive

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:46am On Sep 19, 2019
Jabez - A Total Turn Around

1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2019
Bible City - Athens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:56am On Sep 21, 2019
Am I Better?

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27am On Sep 22, 2019
I Know It

Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2019
MONDAY SEPTEMBER 23, 2019

DO NOT WANDER
TEXT: PSALM 119:10-15

"With my whole heart have I sought thee: O let me not wander from thy commandments" (Psalm 119:10).

The Merriam Webster Dictionary defines the word "wander" thus: to move around or go to different places usually without having a particular purpose or direction. It is also defined as going away from a path, course, etc. Wandering is therefore a deliberate but purposeless action.

The psalmist considers wandering or taking God's commandments lightly, and therefore no longer obeying them, as a sin against God. He therefore prayed and asked God for the grace to remain steadfast in his commitment to do God's commands.

The Bible teaches us the secret of how to avoid wandering. You must fix your attention on God and His word, read it, think on it, obey it, preach it and defend it. A friend of Jesus who has begun to lose affection for Christ and His soul-saving word, has already started to wander. It is only when you have your anchor fastened on the Rock, the Lord Jesus Christ, that you will not wander.

PRAYER: Lord, help me not to wander from Your word, but obey it all the days of my life.

FURTHER READING: Deuteronomy 12:28-30

See more here:
Re: Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2019
From Pride To Destruction

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (49) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.