Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Java Training(I,II And III) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Java Training(I,II And III) (271 Views)

Best Java Training Institute In Pune - IT Education Centre / Best Java Training In Delhi / Java Training In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Java Training(I,II And III) by iyken4real: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2019
Java is quite popular as a Programming Language in the Industry. Lots of Employers are looking for Java Programmers. You can use Java to implement any kind of Software. It can be an Enterprise Application, a Website, a Desktop application, a Search Engine or a Gadget.

Course Description

Java Programming I - Learn the basics of Java language syntax and object-oriented programming. Gain practical experience by designing, writing, compiling, and executing simple Java programs.
Java Programming II - Expand the Java language and object-oriented programming concepts introduced in Java Programming I. Introduce advanced Java concepts including inheritance, polymorphism, abstract classes, exception handling, use of collections and database connectivity. Gain more practical experience by designing and writing Java applications.
Java Programming III - Enhance Java programming skills with generics, arrays, containers and concurrency tools.

Is this course for me?
In these three Java Programming courses you will be able to:

Upon completion of Java Programming I you will have gained these skills:
Be able to develop simple Java applications,
Understand elementary object-oriented programming
Gain a firm foundation of Java concepts.

Upon completion of Java Programming II you will add these skills:
Be able to use the Eclipse & NetBeans IDE to develop Java applications
Be able to design and develop multi-object Java applications
Understand the major object-oriented programming concepts
Have a firm foundation of all the core Java concepts
Be able to develop Java applications that connect to relational databases

Upon completion of Java Programming III you will have gained these skills:
Be able to design and develop efficient complex Java applications
Understand Java best-practice design and development concepts and have a firm foundation of all important Java concepts. Be able to develop Java applications with a graphic user interface

Venue: Mudia Computer Academy
35, Lawanson Road, Surulere, Lagos

Phone: 08063525704, 08099415592

Price: N30,000

Weekday and Weekend classes available

Other IT Courses also available on demand

(1) (Reply)

The Work Conference 2019 / Apply Now: Rossland Group Recruitment 2019 / Sell Us Your Scrap, Accident Or Old Parked Unused Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.