Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Glo Data Bundle Cheat - Introducing Glo Special Data Offer, Subscribe N200 To Ge - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Data Bundle Cheat - Introducing Glo Special Data Offer, Subscribe N200 To Ge (1560 Views)

How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer <<read More>> / Airtel Double Data Offer - Get 3GB For N1000, 7GB For N2k / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Data Bundle Cheat - Introducing Glo Special Data Offer, Subscribe N200 To Ge by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Myndd44.lalasticla
confirm this important info please

Hello guys, first of all I want use this opportunity to thank you reading this now for taking this site to the level it is now.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-1MZ5pCN_pLk/XC33bhVPCtI/AAAAAAAAAfQ/9o9x1UqcFCsfQ56EwrQ2EdNZ92NpV-U7wCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20181212_162121_293.jpg[/img]

I wish everyone a wonderful holiday and season’s greetings to you all.

Before we go to our main topic today I would like to inform you, our esteemed blog reader that

Aprokogist would be rewarding its visitors this year with a lot of present, you stand a chance to win smart phones, shoes, bags, a trip a pleasure park with the team and lots more. For the ladies that read our blog we have a special offer for you; we would give a one week free training on blogging via whatsapp and also give you an opportunity to write and publish on our site with you name tagged on the post, all just for one week. All you have to do to qualify is to keep up with the blog, comment on the post and we will have a total count of comments per individual on every post starting from this moment.

If we have limited number of comments the person with the highest comment per views wins by default.

Let’s take off to what we have for today.

So many of us have issues subscribing and paying for data especially in this arsh economic condition, you don’t have to worry any more or spend huge fortune to buy data plan.

Introducing glo special data plan.

Trust me you are going to love this plan, I personally use this plan myself infact to say I am currently using the plan.

Here are some of the advantages of glo special data plan

· Fast

· Quality data not zap!

· Lasting

· Cheap

How can you resist a mouthwatering offer of N200 for 1.2GB? Impossible!

FOR How to Activate Glo N200 1.2 GB Plan? visit source https://www.aprokogist247.me/2019/01/glo-data-bundle-cheat-introducing-glo.html
Re: Glo Data Bundle Cheat - Introducing Glo Special Data Offer, Subscribe N200 To Ge by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 8 – High-end Specs & Decent Features At A Budget / Realme C3 Specification / Oppo Reno3 Vs Oppo Reno3 Pro: Latest Phone Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.