Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Motion Graphics Or Animation...mobile App Development - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Motion Graphics Or Animation...mobile App Development (449 Views)

Start Your Motion Graphics Journey Here For Free / Learn Graphic, Video Editing And Motion Graphics In 3weekends. 10k Only / Learn Graphic, Video Editing And A Motion Graphics In 3weekends. 10k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motion Graphics Or Animation...mobile App Development by y4code(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hello Nairalanderz

I have passion in IT and been looking for a new skill to learn i know a little of graphics but i want to deviate into something different with a saturated market so i decide to do some findings which i come up with

**Motion graphics [Animation] or
**mobile app development

please my oga's on here i want to ask what is the future of these skills?
how saturated is the market?

i am taking these skills cuz very soon i am porting out of this country to abroad so if you have any info of how saturated these skills are in abroad please dont hesitate to post it

If you have a modern course that is futuristic and market saturated in nigeria and abroad you can post it so that i can benefit from you

thanks
Re: Motion Graphics Or Animation...mobile App Development by y4code(m): 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
help me on diz
Re: Motion Graphics Or Animation...mobile App Development by Carmal90(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2019
Learn either of the two..
No time.. Start learning now.
Re: Motion Graphics Or Animation...mobile App Development by abdeiz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2019
Stop pondering over which course to take and start right now.

Choose motion graphics.

(1) (Reply)

Give Reviews Of Bad Places You Have Worked / Oemar Africa Tour- Name It, We Will Take Your There / Career Cross-roads: Stick Or Switch??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.