Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode (844 Views)

If You Can Create SMS Shortcode Contact Me / Information On Sms Shortcode / Real Time Earning Through SMS Shortcode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode by FBWIN(m): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
If you can create SMS shortcode contact me
Call/SMS or WhatsApp 07010772513

Or drop your number
Re: I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode by Bizmagnet: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2019
FBWIN:
If you can create SMS shortcode contact me
Call/SMS or WhatsApp 07010772513

Or drop your number
You lack manners, bro. You sent "Bleep you" to me after telling you I couldn't collect 8k for your job. I even took my time to explain what you need to do. There's a way life rewards people like you if you don't repent.
Re: I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode by talk2hb1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2019
I have experience programming USSD, Shortcode, LongCode, SMS related, etc.
Re: I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode by FBWIN(m): 1:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Bizmagnet:

You lack manners, bro. You sent "Bleep you" to me after telling you I couldn't collect 8k for your job. I even took my time to explain what you need to do. There's a way life rewards people like you if you don't repent.
and you will jam hell one day if you don't repent from scamming people.
You are forcing me to send you 50k whereas you don't understand what I need, you claimed you can handle my project yet all my questions to you concerning the project got poor answers which shows you don't have any knowledge of what I want, you tried to scam me and you expect me to tell you God bless you abi?
Re: I Need Who Can Create Sms Shortcode by Bizmagnet: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2019
FBWIN:
and you will jam hell one day if you don't repent from scamming people.
You are forcing me to send you 50k whereas you don't understand what I need, you claimed you can handle my project yet all my questions to you concerning the project got poor answers which shows you don't have any knowledge of what I want, you tried to scam me and you expect me to tell you God bless you abi?
I am forcing you to send 50k to me? Can you do me a favour and post your evidence? I have never scammed any man in my life whether on Nairaland or anywhere else. I simply told you my price if I will handle the job for you after you told me someone blocked you on whatsapp because you offered him 5k. Even if I told you to pay 500k, the onus is still on you to make decision on who to handle the your work. For this allegation of yours, God will reward you handsomely this year except I had the intension of scamming you or did you any wrong.

(1) (Reply)

Javascript Code Not Performing Its Functionality / Can Anyone Recommend Good Coaching Schools For Programming / Free Weekend Introductory Course To Software Development!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.