Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / . (913 Views)

2007 Honda Dc In Pristine Condition Invest & Drive / SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. / Mercedes Benz C280 '06 In Pristine Conditions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by trevorhorace(m): 6:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 7:36pm On Jan 07, 2019
Up for grabs
Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 7:55pm On Jan 07, 2019
Re: . by Cosplay: 4:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
trevorhorace:
Grey Corolla
First body
Accident free

Foreign used
Ac chilling
Nothing to fix
Duty paid

4 Likes

Re: . by Compliant(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
trevorhorace:
Nothing to fix

YOU LOOK LIKE A SCAMMER WITH ALL THESE YOUR ACCIDENTAL CARS YOU DISPLAY AND CALL THEM ACCIDENT FREE AND WHEN COSPLAY OPEN YOUR ASH YOU QUICKLY DELETE ALL YOUR POST

BUYERS BEWARE

1 Like

Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
Compliant:

YOU LOOK LIKE A SCAMMER WITH ALL THESE YOUR ACCIDENTAL CARS YOU DISPLAY AND CALL THEM ACCIDENT FREE AND WHEN COSPLAY OPEN YOUR ASH YOU QUICKLY DELETE ALL YOUR POST

BUYERS BEWARE

I don't know what you want me to say. After someone derails your thread with such a convincing evidence without notifying the op of the fault he detected so corrections can be made. I don't even know his sources cos there wasn't any VIN in the pictures uploaded. I don't buy cars I'm just a middleman and I work with the little infos and judgment I make from inspections. I don't go further. The least he could have done was telling me first and then I look into it before doing what was needed. he's already causing harm to my rep for u to erroneously think I'm a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
[quote author=Cosplay post=74568886][/quote]please notify the sellers of the faults you detected before you take actions like this so you won't just defame well meaning ppl while trying help others. Thanks
Re: . by Compliant(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
trevorhorace:

I don't know what you want me to say. After someone derails your thread with such a convincing evidence without notifying the op of the fault he detected so corrections can be made. I don't even know his sources cos there wasn't any VIN in the pictures uploaded. I don't buy cars I'm just a middleman and I work with the little infos and judgment I make from inspections. I don't go further. The least he could have done was telling me first and then I look into it before doing what was needed. he's already causing harm to my rep for u to erroneously think I'm a scammer.

You're a middle man understood BUT it will be wise/nice of you to investigate all vehicle before coming to Nairaland to advertise because this 2019 everyone has wise-up and if you don't want to spoil your reputation kindly do a proper check

Get VIN from all seller , do a check personally BEFORE coming to advertise ELSE you are in for a long thing

Mind you Oga cosplay does not need to tell you anything and also he does not need your VIN or even number plate to tell you the full details of the car THAT IS WHY WE CALL HIM THE WIZARD OF VIN

Re: . by trevorhorace(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Compliant:

You're a middle man understood BUT it will be wise/nice of you to investigate all vehicle before coming to Nairaland to advertise because this 2019 everyone has wise-up and if you don't want to spoil your reputation kindly do a proper check

Get VIN from all seller , do a check personally BEFORE coming to advertise ELSE you are in for a long thing

Mind you Oga cosplay does not need to tell you anything and also he does not need your VIN or even number plate to tell you the full details of the car THAT IS WHY WE CALL HIM THE WIZARD OF VIN

Ok noted. I'll make adjustments. Thanks
Re: . by charles009(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
Again trevorhorace is busted for selling a badly accidented car. You cannolonger defend yourself with the I am a dealer narrative. Your adverts going forward is placed on red hot alert. I advise you go back to selling lands(at least there won't be accidented lands) before you totally mess up what's left of your integrity.

My guess is that you are relatively new on this section, Mr cosplay will mess you up. Even if you change colour of car, dude will still burst you. Be careful and do all due diligence before your advertise.

Be guided

1 Like

Re: . by staneless(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Mehnnnnn... The way the fix this cars, eh...one will think it's mint clean with no accident history. Thank God for Oga Cosplay

(1) (Reply)

Reg. 2005 Toyota Highlander(4plugs)for sale In PH @ 1.150m Call John 08067880681 / Registered Honda Civic 2006 @ 850k SOLD / Well Used Mercedes Marcopolo Bus For Sales 2.6m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.