Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa (1480 Views)

Programming Challenge: Adding Time 12h:59m + 20h:53 In Your Programming Language / Hash Analytic Internship (A Possible Scam) / Challenge For Javascript Beginners/intermidiate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by stanliwise(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Hash Code is a team-based programming competition organized by Google for students and industry professionals (18+) across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You pick your team and programming language, Google picks a real-life engineering problem to solve.

Course Level:Contest

Eligible Countries: countries in Africa, Europe & Middle East

Offered Since: 2014

Eligibility Criteria:

Hash Code is open to university students and industry professionals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Participants register and compete in teams of two to four.
Registration is free
The only thing you need for the Online Qualification Round is a computer connected to the Internet. The Hangout on Air will be available on YouTube, so if you can watch YouTube videos on your computer then you should be able to view it. The Judge System will be available as a web application, compatible with recent web browsers. For the rest of your computer setup, you’re free to use the tools and programming languages of your choice.

Selection Process:Top scoring teams from the Online Qualification Round will be notified and invited to the Final Round at Google Dublin. We’ll present a second challenge, and the winning teams will be awarded cool Google prizes. In addition to the competition, participants will also get the chance to learn more about Google through a variety of tech talks and presentations.

Number of Winners: Not specified

Value of Program: For the Final Round, the three teams with the highest scores will be awarded cool Google prizes. Every participant will also get a certificate of qualification to the Final Round and a gift bag.

Method of Application:You should carefully review the rules of the competition. It may also be helpful to look at problem statements from past editions of Hash Code. We encourage you to practice together with your teammates, and agree on the programming languages and tools you’d like to use.

The only thing you need for the Online Qualification Round is a computer connected to the Internet.

Visit Program Webpage to apply: https://codingcompetitions.withgoogle.com/hashcode

Scholarship Application Deadline: 25th February, 2019.

source: https://scholarshipsandaid.org/2019/01/04/2019-google-hash-code-programming-challenge-for-students-and-professionals-in-africa-europe-and-middle-east/

Cc:
lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by melodyogonna(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
Can I apply? I no dey for university and na freelancing I just start.
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by stanliwise(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
melodyogonna:
Can I apply? I no dey for university and na freelancing I just start.
Yes just apply and please what is your most preferred language?
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by melodyogonna(m): 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
stanliwise:
Yes just apply and please what is your most preferred language?
python
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by stanliwise(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
melodyogonna:

python
I am looking for a php coder. The application needs a team of two or more people
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by Ayemileto(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
stanliwise:
I am looking for a php coder. The application needs a team of two or more people

I write PHP but currently shifting to python.

I will like to apply for the competition but i think i will be going with Python except its a web project.
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by stanliwise(m): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ayemileto:

I write PHP but currently shifting to python.

I will like to apply for the competition but i think i will be going with Python except its a web project.
you must find another phython coder. it a team work thing. as for me I am php coder. but follow the link and register. To kick start the challenge you need another phython coder
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by Donmoscojaja(m): 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
Java I be oo
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by Dennog: 12:38am On Dec 20, 2019
Also, see the Artificial Intelligence (AI) Residency Program at Facebook >>> https://scholarshipshub.info/the-artificial-intelligence-ai-residency-program-at-facebook/
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by gbolly1151(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
I will like to solve their past questions, any available past questions?
Re: 2019 Google Hash Code Programming Challenge For Professionals In Africa by Enalsy: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Tit Bits From Elmac Digital Library / A Teleportation Portal. / Why Do Threads From Programming Section Hardly Or Never Make FP?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.