Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,928 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Web Design & Development - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Web Design & Development (731 Views)

Who Can Teach Me Web Design/development / Learn Web Design & Development - The Ultimate Website Training Course / LAGOS Professional Training On Web Design&development With Certification.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design & Development by GM008: 1:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Project Brief:
There is a recruitment website that needs to be updated. I am looking for an experienced professional that can help update this site.

Goals: We now aim to complete the site in two stages:
a) Stage 1 - Make this site live with a home page
b) Stage 2 - Develop the other pages of the site;

If you have the skills & the time pls contact me via email at sales01@hanstechnology.biz
Re: Web Design & Development by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
GM008:
Project Brief:
There is a recruitment website that needs to be updated. I am looking for an experienced professional that can help update this site.

If you have the skills & the time pls contact me via email at sales01@hanstechnology.biz
sent you a mail
Re: Web Design & Development by engrboma85(m): 3:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
drop the link of the website lets see the kind of revamping it needs

GM008:
Project Brief:

(1) (Reply)

Java/mobile App Developer Trainer Needed In Ibadan / Game App For Sale Or Partnership / Simple-lang (simple Intelligent And Modular Programming Language) S0.4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.