Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:41 PM

- Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / (450 Views)

Follow The Link Help Me Like Me Win / Make ₦40,000 And Above With Jumia One App / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by olaajilaran(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: by olaajilaran(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2019
Re: by Simplecity(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2019
olaajilaran:
Good day everyone reading this.
Guys, I'll be resuming school next week and I have No means of paying up my school fees. my mum is sick and broke. this makes me sad a lot.
few weeks ago I joined a contest on Instagram that can earn me #40,000. all I have to do to win this 40k is to have the highest likes on my video.
All you have to do to help me win this #40,000 is follow the following steps.
1. Click on this link => (I'll provide the link in the comment section to avoid being banned )
2. After clicking the link, you'll see my Video, but make sure u follow the page @believetvseries first before u like my video, if u dont follow, ur likes won't be recorded
3. After following and liking the video, u can go to the comment and tag ur friends to please do the same.. (All these won't take more than 35 seconds)
That's all, please help me win this #40,000. Its enough to sort some of my fees after resumption.
which school do you attend??

(1) (Reply)

Woman Ask Police To Arrest Her Husband Because He Wants To Take Another Wife / Tagalog Jokes / COMEDY : MMM Is Back, Watch And Laugh Out Your Sorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.