Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Who Knows This Post Office Code - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Knows This Post Office Code (2404 Views)

Who Knows This Bluetooth Wired Earpiece / Pls Help, Is This Item Already At The Post Office? / Pls Who Knows About Ecart Internet Service ? I Just Received A Credit Alert Fro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows This Post Office Code by Abrahamdgreat(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2019
My goods finally arrived... I'm just confused about the location because when I used to post office finder on the nipost site it gave me a different location so I'm confused.

Re: Who Knows This Post Office Code by fibonacci2526: 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
My goods finally arrived... I'm just confused about the location because when I used to post office finder on the nipost site it gave me a different location so I'm confused.

Looks like Ikotun, but am not 100% sure
Re: Who Knows This Post Office Code by Abrahamdgreat(m): 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Looks like Ikotun, but am not 100% sure
The issue is I used the postal code for Ikoyi
Re: Who Knows This Post Office Code by fibonacci2526: 5:54pm On Jan 11, 2019
Abrahamdgreat:
The issue is I used the postal code for Ikoyi

It will be rerouted by Monday then, fear not.
Re: Who Knows This Post Office Code by Abrahamdgreat(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
fibonacci2526:

It will be rerouted by Monday then, fear not.
They redirected it back to IKOTA... Im coming from Lafiaji Post Office, and they said they don't know where the post office is

Abeg do u know it
Re: Who Knows This Post Office Code by JessicaBaker: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2020
Dude, no one remembers knowing the codes for all the post offices. I personally constantly forget not only the code, but also the address, and before I constantly spent a lot of time and looked on the map and there it was rarely possible to find useful information, but now I came across Postofficenear.com and there is all the necessary information. In a few clicks, you can see if there are post offices at your address and find the code of this office. In fact, this is a very convenient and useful service that saves you time and nerves. So if you often visit post offices then it will be very useful for you.

(1) (Reply)

Need Artlantis Render 3 Urgently! / SOLD Very Clean UK Used Dell Latitude E6410 Is For Sale In Lagos SOLD / Urgent Sales Of Used Ps2 Wit 2 Pads And 4gb Mem.card @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.