Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Message - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Message (611 Views)

A Message To All Scammers In The Business Section Of NAIRALAND! / Message From Md/ceo, Oceanic Bank Plc / Have Someone Tried To Scam You? Post The Message Here. Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message by ptaller(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2010
Hello All Nairalanders.

I'm Abiodun a Nigerian. I'm a Yoruba guy Based in Lagos.

I have a business Id ea but does not have the fund to finance it. If there is anybody whether home or abroad that is willing to start a business that has a minimum risk and lucrative, please get in-touch with as I promise this is in no way a scam. At least you are not bringing a dime until I tell you what I have and if you are willing to be part of it then we will proceed.

Interested Nigerian shoudl contact me on 08023301053.

Thanks

Abbey

(1) (Reply)

Waste Compactor Trucks Needed Urgently. / Earn Six Figures Monthly / Invest In Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.