Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge (31425 Views)

Nengi: I Didn't Join The BBNaija WhatsApp Group Because I Don't Like Trouble / 20-YEAR CHALLENGE: Nathaniel Bassey Shares Throwback Photo / See This 29 Year Challenge Pictures By Nigerian Lawyer That Got People Talking. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Nigerian Dubai based big boy, Hushpuppi, took to his Insta-story to throw shade at ladies with 'fake' bodies who couldn't join in on the trending "10 year challenge" saying they couldn't post any of their photos.

Gists via YomzzyBlog: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/hushpuppi-shades-ladies-with-fake-bodies-10-year-challenge.html

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 1:05am On Jan 15, 2019
Gucci master this table you are shaking ehn has many celebrities on it grin grin

Visit here for more photos >> https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/01/hushpuppi-shades-ladies-with-fake-bodies-10-year-challenge.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Holuwahyomzzy: 1:06am On Jan 15, 2019
Hushpuppi don break this table sha cheesy I even know of one popular aunty grin grin

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 15, 2019
I want to see Princess Shyngle's own.

hahahahahahaha

17 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Abortions: 1:30am On Jan 15, 2019
Holuwahyomzzy:
Hushpuppi don break this table sha cheesy I even know of one popular aunty grin grin
Hehehe I know what u know

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by DuchessLily(f): 1:46am On Jan 15, 2019
Lol cheesy ... U want to expose them?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Nobody: 2:24am On Jan 15, 2019
grin huss puppy has destroyed these bleaching hoesss tables cool I can't wait for a clapback

I have a verified 15 dollars Google ads for sale

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Buharimustgo16F: 10:20am On Jan 15, 2019
Buhari come and See ooo?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 15, 2019
Why himsef no do 10 years challenge sef? Well, 10 years ago he was still selling water under the Bridge grin He can't share the picture.

I respect him hustle tho wink

Feel free to check my signature to compare and book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. SAVE UP TO 80%.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by EndASUUstrike: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
FG should stop Making Empty promises
FG should meet the demands of ASUU/ASUP
FG should grow the Educational Sector
FG should STOP toying with the students future

FG should EndASUUstrike
FG should EndASUUstrike
FG should EndASUUstrike

FG should EndAsupStrike
FG should EndAsupStrike!!

We want it to END NOW!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by emmadejust(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin my body is still same nature wink

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by missimelda01(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Yewandequeen(f): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
grin grin

I can relate, all the fake ones will soon gather here. Let me just sit and watch,can someone help me get popcorn pls?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by CuntMiner(m): 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
microsignal:
see recent winning proof below

11 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by oboy81: 10:22am On Jan 15, 2019
Hushpuppi Very funny interesting Guy grin grin
God Bless you for all You Lowkey Charitable Works ������

Union Bank Dom Acc with V Card needed
If you Understand this PM me now!!
Aja four, gbera!
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
It's obvious our dearest Naija doesn't have fake body until APC stepped in.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by apheyz(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Anty Morili, Where is your #10yearsChallenge? grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Tamarapetty(f): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
Tonto and toke nko??
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by aforosco(m): 10:24am On Jan 15, 2019
I saw one.He is a member of cream de la cream of our society

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Yetunde2018: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 1001% GUANRANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNERAND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by 1Poposki1(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2019
Osumi ooo sad

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by carammel(f): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2019
Changes are bound to occur, it is ten long years.
Standard if living would have improved, camera quality due to technology over the years, so I don't get the bashing here and there especially over skin colors.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by KelvinCX(m): 10:27am On Jan 15, 2019
we know them
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by R0ckefeller: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2019
Earthbound:
I want to see Princess Shyngle's own.

hahahahahahaha
and here is some

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2019
grin gucci dripset igbalode ramoni hushpuppi ray
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by frankfrancis871: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2019
sad

Did seun change the nairaland initial 'design'? Or is it from my nokia c2?
Re: Hushpuppi Shades Ladies With Fake Bodies That Didn't Join The 10 Year Challenge by Speedyconnect15: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2019
Amebo

Wetin concern you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joyce Boakye Mocks IK Ogbonna After 7-Day Ultimatum (Photo) / N-Power Fraud, “D’banj's List": ICPC Discovers 20,000 More Ghost Names / Mompha Buys Lamborghini Aventador SVJ and Urus to celebrate birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.