Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (1842 Views)

Get Online Help For Assignments With Tutors At Assignment Homework / Get Help For Your Assignments With Professional Tutors At Assignment Homework / Online Help For Completing Homework Is Now Available With Assignment Homework (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by IamPlato(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: .. by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2019
How many people have you helped??
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
How many people have you helped??
the Help I Got from Highqueen And Suchmuch Is What Gave Me 15k, 5k is Whats Left
Re: .. by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2019
IamPlato:
the Help I Got from Highqueen And Suchmuch Is What Gave Me 15k, 5k is Whats Left
My little advise but l don't know if it goes well with u, please sell the Android phone you are using reasons been that u will save money from buying data and phone sales. Am very sure it's will reach the 5k.
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:

My little advise but l don't know if it goes well with u, please sell the Android phone you are using reasons been that u will save money from buying data and phone sales. Am very sure it's will reach the 5k.
this Is Not An Android actually, its A Small Tecno keypad phone...
Re: .. by abdulazeez1002(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
IamPlato:
this Is Not An Android actually, its A Small Tecno keypad phone...
sell it
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
sell it
How Would I Communicate with Important Calls? This Phone Will be Bought For Nothing More Than 4k by Any Buyer and Even The Laptop I am Buying, i Still Need To Do A Little Repair On The OS which Will Cost Me Than The 5k I Am Requesting but I Know That The Important Thing Is To get The Laptop First before I Worry About Any Other Thing
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
Hello
Re: .. by abdulazeez1002(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2019
IamPlato:
How Would I Communicate with Important Calls? This Phone Will be Bought For Nothing More Than 4k by Any Buyer and Even The Laptop I am Buying, i Still Need To Do A Little Repair On The OS which Will Cost Me Than The 5k I Am Requesting but I Know That The Important Thing Is To get The Laptop First before I Worry About Any Other Thing
Stories...just drop your acct no
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
FIRST BANK
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 10:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
hello Sir
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 9:58am On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Bros How Far
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2019
Use 5k try 2 odds.

1 Like

Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Use 5k try 2 odds.
I De Find 5k and You Want Me To Use 5k to Bet... Bros You Wicked Sha
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Fortune favours the brave.

I'll take that over this begi begi that you are doing all over the place.
Re: .. by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2019
IamPlato:
Bros How Far
Guy I offend you
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Guy I offend you
No You Didnt but You Asked For My Account Number
Re: .. by abdulazeez1002(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2019
IamPlato:
No You Didnt but You Asked For My Account Number
Then what now happen
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Then what now happen
Sorry... Never Mind...
Re: .. by MuttleyLaff: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Use 5k try 2 odds.

IamPlato:
If all you guys lamenting all over the site that there is no money know what is best for youse and the country, you'll garner support for African Action Congress (AAC) and Sowore to be President, who is ready to turn the country into a construction site. You know the implication of this right? Money go Behind, go blow yafunyafun be dat.

Ranchhoddas:
Fortune favours the brave.

I'll take that over this begi begi that you are doing all over the place.
You are savage to recommend him to participate in something he is more likely to lose than win. It doesnt matter how sweet the odds are or how much its says he'll win, fortune only favours the brave doing calculated risk, and besides, you only place odds on money you wouldn't miss or mind losing
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 12:02pm On Jan 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

If all you guys lamenting all over the site that there is no money know what is best for youse and the country, you'll garner support for African Action Congress (AAC) and Sowore to be President, who is ready to turn the country into a construction site. You know the implication of this right? Money go Behind, go blow yafunyafun be dat.
Why do think Sowore is ready to turn Nigeria into a construction site? He told you so.
Be realistic. Sowore would not win, so a vote for him is as good as voting for Buhari.

You are savage to recommend him to participate in something he is more likely to lose than win.
This is wrong. He is likelier to win. At worst it's a coin flip.
It doesnt matter how sweet the odds are or how much its says he'll win, fortune only favours the brave doing calculated risk, and besides, you only place odds on money you wouldn't miss or mind losing
This is a calculated risk.
Re: .. by MuttleyLaff: 12:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Why do think Sowore is ready to turn Nigeria into a construction site? He told you so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2-B9m3J2kM
Yes he did and on several occasions repeated it.
Watch the above YouTube video from 8:40 straight through and past 12:30 mark for an instance of him repeating it

Ranchhoddas:
Be realistic. Sowore would not win, so a vote for him is as good as voting for Buhari
Youths can make him the winner of 2019 February 16th election because more than 60% of Nigeria's population are aged below 25. With political fortitude and if no compromise, he will win but then, if people prefer another 4 years between the devil and the deep blue sea, well, what I can say than as you lay your bed ....

Ranchhoddas:
This is wrong. He is likelier to win. At worst it's a coin flip. This is a calculated risk.
Though I doubt you're a betting person yourself, but I'll still ask, when was the last time you had a flutter?.
PS: No need to wonder, it's back over to you on the other thread
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2-B9m3J2kM
Yes he did and on several occasions repeated it.
Watch the above YouTube video from 8:40 straight through and past 12:30 mark for an instance of him repeating it
Talk is cheap. I've also heard him promise 55k minimum wage. Ridiculous. He like most people does not understand how nations develop.

Youths can make him the winner of 2019 election because more than 60% of Nigeria's population are aged below 25. With political fortitude and if no compromise, he will win but then, if people prefer another 4 years between the devil and the deep blue sea, well, what I can say than as you lay your bed ....
He won't. Surely you know this by now.

Though I doubt you're a betting person, but I'll ask, when was the last time you had a flutter
I do not understand your use of the word "flutter" in this sentence.
Re: .. by MuttleyLaff: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Talk is cheap. I've also heard him promise 55k minimum wage. Ridiculous. He like most people does not understand how nations develop
Now that you are given proof of him saying he will turn the country into a building site, you changed your tune to talk is cheap. Abi?.
Wrong. 100K for federal workers it is. You'll be surprised he and the wealth of experience experts he has in his team does

Ranchhoddas:
He won't. Surely you know this by now.
We can shape our destiny, by not chosing between the devil and the deep blue sea for another 4 years of misery, sufferings, disappointments, hardship, poverty, homelessness, epileptic power supply, exorbitant PAYG electric charges, death trap roads, pathetic health care facilities, falling and failing education standards, mass unemployment, insecurity etcetera

Ranchhoddas:
I do not understand your use of the word "flutter" in this sentence.
Have a flutter, means to place or play a bet. So how often do you place bets, when was the last time and the one before the last time?
You dont advise people to play bets with money they cant miss or cant afford to lose
cc: VBCampaign
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2019
Una wicked o. Una Come Turn My Thread To Political Campaign ground
Re: .. by tabithababy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Guy I offend you

cheesy
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Now that you are given proof of him saying he will turn the country into a building site, you changed your tune to talk is cheap. Abi?.
Wrong. 100K for federal workers it is. You'll be surprised he and the wealth of experience experts he has in his team does
What else is new?
He's going the way of all campaigners. Atiku is promising jobs, Buhari is promising next level.
Na today?
That he is saying 100k minimum wage tells me he has no idea how nations develop. Apparently you also do not. This is just populism. 100k minimum wage is very unrealistic in a country that is as unproductive as ours. He might as well promise to send a Nigerian to Mars in the next four years.

We can shape our destiny, by not chosing between the devil and the deep blue sea for another 4 years of misery, sufferings, disappointments, hardship, poverty, homelessness, epileptic power supply, exorbitant PAYG electric charges, death trap roads, pathetic health care facilities, falling and failing education standards, mass unemployment, insecurity etcetera
With the situation of things none of these things can be achieved in four years regardless of who is in power.
You should know better than falling for this kind of talk.
In my view, only Fela Durotoye has shown that he actually has an idea of how to develop Nigeria.

Have a flutter, means to place or play a bet. So how often do you place bets, when was the last time and the one before the last time?
You dont advise people to play bets with money they cant miss or cant afford to lose
As often as I can manage.
Last week.
Two weeks ago.

I am advocate of taking the plunge. Life is a risk.
Re: .. by MuttleyLaff: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
What else is new?
He's going the way of all campaigners. Atiku is promising jobs, Buhari is promising next level.
Na today?
That he is saying 100k minimum wage tells me he has no idea how nations develop. Apparently you also do not. This is just populism. 100k minimum wage is very unrealistic in a country that is as unproductive as ours. He might as well promise to send a Nigerian to Mars in the next four years.

With the situation of things none of these things can be achieved in four years regardless of who is in power.
You should know better than falling for this kind of talk.
In my view, only Fela Durotoye has shown that he actually has an idea of how to develop Nigeria.

As often as I can manage.
Last week.
Two weeks ago.

I am advocate of taking the plunge. Life is a risk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7Oba3slF4
Wahala dey. Between the devil and the deep blue sea. I dey laugh

Allegedly the biggest and fastest growing economy in the sub-Saharan Africa, if not the whole of the continent, cant afford minimum living wage of 100K, whereas lesser African countries are. SMH. What a shame.

Do you know what SPICER-HEAT is?
You are talking about Fela Durotoye but have you watched any TV interviews of or looked and heard of Action Congress (AAC) and/or Sowore manifesto yet?

IamPlato:
Una wicked o. Una Come Turn My Thread To Political Campaign ground
You will be wicked and in a worse situation, if you allow the choice of the devil and the deep blue sea to win the election come February 16th 2019. Do you have a PVC at all, if you're reading my comment?
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ7Oba3slF4
Wahala dey. Between the devil and the deep blue sea. I dey laugh
They are the only REALISTIC options.

Allegedly the biggest and fastest growing economy in the sub-Saharan Africa, if not the whole of the continent, cant afford minimum living wage of 100K, whereas lesser African countries are. SMH. What a shame.
Pray tell, where would he get the money to multiply a very large chunk of our recurrent expenditure by five? Unproductive civil servants money na im you want increase. Na wa.
We already have to borrow to service our budget.

Do you know what SPICER-HEAT is?
You are talking about Fela Durotoye but have you watched any TV interviews of or looked and heard of Action Congress (AAC) and/or Sowore manifesto yet?
I have seen enough to know he's a populist and nothing more.

You will be wicked and in a worse situation, if you allow the choice of the devil and the deep blue sea to win the election come February 16th 2019. Do you have a PVC at all, if you're reading my comment?
This is the only choice you have. Nigerians vote along ethnic lines. How many northern votes can he get? Wake up and smell the tea.
Re: .. by IamPlato(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2019
Both Of You Stop This Now
Re: .. by MuttleyLaff: 11:47am On Jan 17, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
They are the only REALISTIC options.

Pray tell, where would he get the money to multiply a very large chunk of our recurrent expenditure by five? Unproductive civil servants money na im you want increase. Na wa.
We already have to borrow to service our budget.

I have seen enough to know he's a populist and nothing more.

This is the only choice you have. Nigerians vote along ethnic lines. How many northern votes can he get? Wake up and smell the tea.
You should know better, but you have camped tent with elitists and the corruptible biased media outlets who are indifferent and willing to sell the country and its citizenry down the river. Instead you, us and all, to galvanise and sensitise the electorates not to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea but to shine their eyes and grab their destiny with their two hands, change the bath water for fresh and new one
Re: .. by Ranchhoddas: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
You should know better, but you have camped tent with elitists and the corruptible biased media outlets who are indifferent and willing to sell the country and its citizenry down the river. Instead you and us all, to galvanise and sensitise the electorates not to chose between the devil and the deep blue sea but to shine their eyes and grab their destiny with their two hands, change the bath water for fresh and new one
SMH.
How would he pay the money?
You no gree answer.
How many northern votes can he get. Am I going to galvanize northerners too? Baba wake up.
I've not camped with anyone. God forbid.
I've camped tent with REALITY. That's hard for you to accept apparently.
Idealism is good in theory. It's not practicable. Sorry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

THESE 50 Bestselling BUSINESS AUDIOBOOKS 2019- IT WILL INCREASE YOUR OUTPUT 500% / 2000 Niche EBooks With Private Label and Master Resale Rights / Dacma-dan Tower;nigeria & Africa No.1 Building Materials Mall.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.