Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress (22729 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by wunmish: 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2019
Bisola Aiyeola, the BBNaija personality rocks a beautiful color combo outfit. Its a mini body-fitting dress in red and black combo which she rocked in style.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/01/bbnaijas-bisola-stuns-in-beautiful-red-and-black-dress.html

See photos:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by wunmish: 3:09pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by itspzpics(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Pantes With Cutlass While Sun Drying Outside (video) >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH VIDEO HERE

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by OkoyeA1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
Cool

4 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by gajoxa: 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2019
IF YOU ARE A SME BUSINESS OWNER, THEN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK IS WHAT YOU NEED IN 2019

Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) are the backbone of any economy contributing to job creation and poverty reduction and therefore here is need for them to be supported to grow.

As a customer centric IT organisation, we understand the struggles of small business, in an age of high costs and no time we believe in making websites affordable and accessible for small business owners, without the fancy price tags. Website design tailored around you and your business priorities.

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
Mouth Action mistress grin

7 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by GraveMan(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
Apart from make up, this girl is naturally ugly

8 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Richdad50(m): 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
I recently saw this lady at an air terminal and I quietly analysed some thought that came to mind. I concluded there is certainly no difference between you and them. They work for the screen while you work for your biz or another's enterprise. They are seen by all doing their work while your bosses sees your report when appropriate.
We're all simply same. Do not let anyone make you feel lesser.

#Richdad

12 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by idowuswap: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2019
tell me ipad or ipig or ipog.girl that fine amd get cashi like this womann

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by idowuswap: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
idowuswap:
odua slayeded them
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by yesloaded: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Seen

OK, check my signature & my profile too
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Kellibae(f): 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2019
Professional c.ck sucker
Shameless
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by metroid(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
She is looking good

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by BOOMnaija(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2019
So what is stunning about this glorified prostitute?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by sexymoma(f): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
GraveMan:
Buh she s hard working, Nigerian guys i nor know wetin una problem be, if we fine you guys will say beauty without brain, u come online to rant like person wey get one ball say u want a hardworking lady, if you see one you'll say something else..shey won sepe funyin ni, angry, at the end of the day, you pple will not let us rest with your "i married a devil thread" angry as in una dey vex me

12 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Eberex(m): 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
Just because Big Brother Naija audition is about to begin, una don remember Bisola. very soon na Efe, Cee-Cee and the rest we go dey see for front page
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by torerixisss: 4:38pm On Jan 15, 2019
a babee
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Onechancearmy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
I would rather recommend the services of a brain surgeon who can restore at least 3% working capacity to your brain.

idowuswap:

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by teham: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2019
shes beautiful as always
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
GraveMan:
Over ugly even with make.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by publicenemy(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2019
DICK SUCKER
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by idowuswap: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2019
Onechancearmy:
I would rather recommend the services of a brain surgeon who can restore at least 3% working capacity to your brain.

see ipig spotteded
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Stuns In Red And Black Dress by Christty(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2019
She is like I wanna fly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's / Caption This Picture Of Charly Boy And Wife / #BBNaija: Minimie Hosts The Last 5 Housemates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.