Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Come Clone This Website On Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Come Clone This Website On Wordpress (778 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Clone This Site, Exactly, Come With Ur Price / Importance Of Mobile Friendly Website On SEO / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by Jovialportal0: 4:24am On Jan 19, 2019
Prior to my busy schedule and some other project am handling now, will love to hand this to anyone ready to do it at low budget (5k)

Clone 24houspay.net using a free theme (newspaper lite or generate press) and integrate the neccessary plugins to make it function.

Looking forward to working with any interested developer. Regards
Re: Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by donsheddy1(m): 6:47am On Jan 19, 2019
Jovialportal0:
Prior to my busy schedule and some other project am handling now, will love to hand this to anyone ready to do it at low budget (5k)

Clone 24houspay.net using a free theme (newspaper lite or generate press) and integrate the neccessary plugins to make it function.

10k contact 08031975415 before busy schedule kee us here. grin
Re: Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by Nlearn: 9:22am On Jan 19, 2019
A Developer should clone a website for you for 5k.. Big bros.. Pls wish some developer a better earning this yr

Well i will do it free for you if you hv

1. Registered the site name
2.Hosted it
3. And the site activities, niche product or service is legit

But next time wish developer better earnings

Have a great day ahead

Jovialportal0:

Re: Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by SirLakes: 9:25am On Jan 19, 2019
grin
Re: Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by Jovialportal0: 9:31am On Jan 19, 2019
Nlearn:
A Developer should clone a website for you for 5k.. Big bros.. Pls wish some developer a better earning this yr

Well i will do it free for you if you hv

1. Registered the site name
2.Hosted it
3. And the site activities, niche product or service is legit

But next time wish developer better earnings

Have a great day ahead

Bro, am in for no joke, theme and plugins for the site are free, i will only pay you for your time and work in integrating the plugins, if you are ready to handle that, check my signature. Shalom
Re: Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by Nlearn: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2019
Am also not in for joke bro

If am to take such project on paid .. The list i can take is 80k

That is the hard truth

A good developer dont beg for projects. His works sales him

So i hv offered it to you for free

As is an insult to any developer to accept such project for as low as 5k...

Thanks

Jovialportal0:
Bro, am in for no joke, theme and plugins for the site are free, i will only pay you for your time and work in integrating the plugins, if you are ready to handle that, check my signature. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Come Clone This Website On Wordpress by Cyberleets: 9:53am On Jan 19, 2019
Lol if them scam this one now he go rush create thread...

Paying 5k for a website cloning job!!

Dude hope u find who will do it and not scam u.
U guys thinks web developing works like magic

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Old Gmail Accounts With Activities And Their Recovery Available For Sale / 5 Mistakes You Must Avoid When Starting A Home Based Internet Business / Get 100% VPS And Manage Your Own Hosting Service Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.