Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,852 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

,... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / ,... (484 Views)

Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Wiki Tech Nigeria Is A Technology Blog / Entertainment Blog Or Technology Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

,... by painbrain(m): 6:26pm On Jan 23, 2019
Re: ,... by Easylife2030: 6:38pm On Jan 23, 2019
painbrain:
a technology blog on blog with a .com.ng domain with Adsense accout for sale at 11k

if interested kindly contact me on whatsapp 08122 499182
Is It Verified? How Old?
Re: ,... by painbrain(m): 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2019
Easylife2030:
Is It Verified? How Old?
one month... just started the blog, I don't have time to write that why I want to sell it..... I can help you verify it after you have reach 10$

also I can help you get AdSense approve for your blog... if interested u can contact me tru WhatsApp 08122499182
Re: ,... by LordBaelish: 6:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
painbrain:

one month... just started the blog, I don't have time to write that why I want to sell it..... I can help you verify it after you have reach 10$

also I can help you get AdSense approve for your blog... if interested u can contact me tru WhatsApp 08122499182

My guy, you said you were selling an account that was approved for ads yet nothing shows.

Please kindly refund me my money if you don't want me to take this up to the highest level.

Your name: verified.
Your Address: Verified.

Unless you want to assure yourself that you don't want to be big in life by soiling your name on the internet because if you don't know nairaland ranks high on seo and if i create multiple accounts just for you it'll be something else.

I don't like misrepresentation and fraud. That's what you just did

Re: ,... by HeWrites(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2019
LordBaelish:

My guy, you said you were selling an account that was approved for ads yet nothing shows.

Please kindly refund me my money if you don't want me to take this up to the highest level.

Your name: verified.
Your Address: Verified.

Unless you want to assure yourself that you don't want to be big in life by soiling your name on the internet because if you don't know nairaland ranks high on seo and if i create multiple accounts just for you it'll be something else.

I don't like misrepresentation and fraud. That's what you just did

Sorry about that bro..
Re: ,... by painbrain(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
painbrain:

have already sold out the domain + AdSense account to someone......that why I modified the thread..

remind you that not the account you ask for, if it was it I would have told that it no longer available...

you ask of another AdSense account with money inside.... I did not scam you bro.
Re: ,... by painbrain(m): 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
see the screenshot of our chat below

Re: ,... by LordBaelish: 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please Don't give someone half the discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Just 20 To 30 Minutes Is All Need Daily To Start Getting Results / Earn Legitimately Without Struggle On Candynews Platform. / Web Designer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.